• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Ive not heard they have met what levy has told them
I’ve heard they keep on offering our asking price in euros rather than sterling

Yeah that Herc fella is getting grief cos he said he was told an agreement was reached before Levy went to the US. Now he reckons something happened since but he 'Can't ' say what it is lol

I'm sure there'll be another twist tomorrow anyone and it'll be back on again

Yeah that Herc fella is getting grief cos he said he was told an agreement was reached before Levy went to the US. Now he reckons something happened since but he 'Can't ' say what it is lol

I'm sure there'll be another twist tomorrow anyone and it'll be back on again

Yep the old everything was agreed but levy moved the goalposts. I wasn't trumping honest gov, routine.

Every fudging time.

I think Levy may have broken the Germans...

I don’t understand their take on this. The deal isn’t progressing? Of course it fudging isn’t, why would we just give in to Bayern? He’s our player not theirs no matter how hard they seem to be acting otherwise. If he’s getting annoyed at anyone it should be Bayern for not putting up a bid that would force Levy to accept.

I don’t understand their take on this. The deal isn’t progressing? Of course it fudging isn’t, why would we just give in to Bayern? He’s our player not theirs no matter how hard they seem to be acting otherwise. If he’s getting annoyed at anyone it should be Bayern for not putting up a bid that would force Levy to accept.
But it's Bayern, everyone should roll over for them

Now we are going to get 100's of reports that he is off because he hasn't travelled.

But I'm guessing he is being left behind so he can be with his wife for the birth of their 3rd child?

I'm expecting a 2nd XI team and to lose, but do we pick players we are trying to offload as either injury or poor performance may put buyers off?

Now we are going to get 100's of reports that he is off because he hasn't travelled.

But I'm guessing he is being left behind so he can be with his wife for the birth of their 3rd child?
I'd guess it will mostly be players that didn't play on Sunday.

Back