• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Bayern has been extremely amateur and stupid during the Kane transfer affair based on what I have seen so far.

Feels that way doesn't it? We will never know what really goes on but if the rumour is true that they turned up in London for that meeting and basically offered the same deal as the week before then they really underestimated Levy (or overestimated their ability)!

Feels that way doesn't it? We will never know what really goes on but if the rumour is true that they turned up in London for that meeting and basically offered the same deal as the week before then they really underestimated Levy (or overestimated their ability)!

Its not been helped by their press I would say more than anything. They take too much of a part in it all, similar to Spain where Real or Barca actually work with the press in order to disrupt the players (was reported a while back on that). Bild have made the situation much more messy than it probably needed to be TBH

Reading between the lines it sounds much like City last time, they want him but don't want to pay for him so keep offering a lower amount and spinning out stories hoping he'll throw a hissy fit and demand a transfer.

At least when Real do the same tricks they pay up a good fee in the end.

Bayern has been extremely amateur and stupid during the Kane transfer affair based on what I have seen so far.

1) Getting the German Sun to attempt your leg work seems like a really bad idea - like giving HGV keys to a child

2) They've not really watched Levy over the past decade or so have they. He responds to bullying tactics by going completely stonewall - hence just not dealing with United (post-Berbatov) or Chelsea; or the different results for well-behaved City (Walker) versus poorly-behaved City (Kane).

1) Getting the German Sun to attempt your leg work seems like a really bad idea - like giving HGV keys to a child

2) They've not really watched Levy over the past decade or so have they. He responds to bullying tactics by going completely stonewall - hence just not dealing with United (post-Berbatov) or Chelsea; or the different results for well-behaved City (Walker) versus poorly-behaved City (Kane).
yes let’s all hail daniel levy.
who cares about a successful football team

The fella on Sky is now reporting that Harry is happy with Ange and willing to stay etc. Haha, If they want to deal with Levy then he his gonna milk them dry!

The fella on Sky is now reporting that Harry is happy with Ange and willing to stay etc. Haha, If they want to deal with Levy then he his gonna milk them dry!
I think it has been pretty clear all along that Kane wants to leave on a free transfer next June. I think we are silly to lose the £80m or so that his sale could generate in transfer funds for us to help us with our sizable rebuild. I actually still think we will accept a bid of around that amount for him this summer. However, if we do, then it woudn't surprise me hugely if Kane rejects the move (after all he can add that £80m on to his wage packet in less than a year's time).

I think it has been pretty clear all along that Kane wants to leave on a free transfer next June. I think we are silly to lose the £80m or so that his sale could generate in transfer funds for us to help us with our sizable rebuild. I actually still think we will accept a bid of around that amount for him this summer. However, if we do, then it woudn't surprise me hugely if Kane rejects the move (after all he can add that £80m on to his wage packet in less than a year's time).
It's a pretty big gamble, if keeping him results in us getting CL then the money generated from that would be similar to what we'd get for him now.

It's not so important now as the stadium seems to have allowed our annual net spend to go up from zero between c.2009-19, to about £80-100m since. So it just means this and next summer will be about that level, rather than this one being double that.

Also - where will he go? In terms of how will pay huge wages for a top (but 31 YO) #9 next summer

City have Haaland
United have just bought Hojlund instead
Bayern will get Muani now
PSG are getting Ramos
Madrid will be getting Neymar
He won't do Arsenal and possibly won't do Chelsea

So maybe Barca or Liverpool?

Also - where will he go? In terms of how will pay huge wages for a top (but 31 YO) #9 next summer

City have Haaland
PSG are getting Ramos

I've said it all along he will stay with us until he retires then will go into a coaching position

City have Haaland
PSG are getting Ramos

He could, but doesn't strike me as the type to do so, take the big pay day and go play in Saudi for a year or two like Henderson has.

From WALOB...

clubs are now just 14 mill apart

No sign yet they will go further

Then in response to those saying 14m isn't much..

Add ons 25 mill more favourable but yes it’s the upfront payment that’s the difference we want 100 million Sterling. 75 percent upfront test over his term . Bayern wanna pay it over 3 years .

From WALOB...

clubs are now just 14 mill apart

No sign yet they will go further

Then in response to those saying 14m isn't much..

Add ons 25 mill more favourable but yes it’s the upfront payment that’s the difference we want 100 million Sterling. 75 percent upfront test over his term . Bayern wanna pay it over 3 years .
Might as well say now he is staying as no way Levy accepts the above if true

Back