• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I don't think he is entirely wrong but it's a bit too heavy with the emotional stuff.

"Of course, I wish I had never had to write that letter. Perhaps it's a last-ditch effort to keep you, who watch over the weal and woe of FC Bayern, from spending 100 million or more on a - sorry - 30-year-old bone," read the opening sentence.

"Although, I apologize again to all players over 30, there are quite a number of mature, experienced professionals who have stayed young, who are in top shape, whose careers are only just beginning at 30

He goes on to claim it would take a "miracle" for the Englishman to live up to Robert Lewandowski's lofty standards and isn't amused by reports that Spurs are sniffing around Bayern wonderkind Mathys Tel.

"Why the hell are Tottenham now even making fun of FC Bayern and spreading rumours that they want to buy Mathys Tel," he writes. "You can't let Tottenham show you up, dear Bayern officials. Don't ridicule. Who are they from this London suburb anyway? English champions in Stone Age football 62 and 72 years ago."

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk
Sounds like our work here is done?!

getting the impression that Bild is the German version of the Sun?

I don't think he is entirely wrong but it's a bit too heavy with the emotional stuff.

"Of course, I wish I had never had to write that letter. Perhaps it's a last-ditch effort to keep you, who watch over the weal and woe of FC Bayern, from spending 100 million or more on a - sorry - 30-year-old bone," read the opening sentence.

"Although, I apologize again to all players over 30, there are quite a number of mature, experienced professionals who have stayed young, who are in top shape, whose careers are only just beginning at 30

He goes on to claim it would take a "miracle" for the Englishman to live up to Robert Lewandowski's lofty standards and isn't amused by reports that Spurs are sniffing around Bayern wonderkind Mathys Tel.

"Why the hell are Tottenham now even making fun of FC Bayern and spreading rumours that they want to buy Mathys Tel," he writes. "You can't let Tottenham show you up, dear Bayern officials. Don't ridicule. Who are they from this London suburb anyway? English champions in Stone Age football 62 and 72 years ago."

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Not entirely wrong?

Jesus its the biggest bunch of conceited crap I have read. They came for the player with the full force of the German Press who went as far as exposing flight schedules etc. Now the press are acting like they never wanted him like a jilted ex.

The thing is, any chance they have is now going to be hurt massively by this press campaign, if we have seen it Kane has seen it, no chance anyone wants to go play under that glare IMO.

Bild are not like the UK tabloids, they hold huge sway in the market like Marca do in Spain, its cult like

Sounds like our work here is done?!

getting the impression that Bild is the German version of the Sun?

bingo-tarantino.gif

It's starting to read like a sitcom about 2 dim witted brothers where one just happens to have a talent for football.

Charlie any news on that offer from Bayern that will involve me taking a pay cut and remove the bidding war I'd spark going on a free next season

No bruv, Daniel says he will sort it though and gave me his word, a gentleman's agreement he said. But I do have some good news, after a lot of negotiation I've just got you a LIFELONG deal with a lifestyle sports brand

Oh brilliant Charlie, lifetime is great, it's not like the market forces won't be unknown in a few years time, this is even better than they 6 year deal that locked me in here. This could be my Ait Jordan monent - Who's it with. Nike or Adidas?

Better than that, it's Skechers!

SKECHERS?? They don't even make football boots. CHARLIE!!!

Got to go bruv, got another client on line 2 (gag being the audience knows Charlie only has one client)

It's starting to read like a sitcom about 2 dim witted brothers where one just happens to have a talent for football.

Charlie any news on that offer from Bayern that will involve me taking a pay cut and remove the bidding war I'd spark going on a free next season

No bruv, Daniel says he will sort it though and gave me his word, a gentleman's agreement he said. But I do have some good news, after a lot of negotiation I've just got you a LIFELONG deal with a lifestyle sports brand

Oh brilliant Charlie, lifetime is great, it's not like the market forces won't be unknown in a few years time, this is even better than they 6 year deal that locked me in here. This could be my Ait Jordan monent - Who's it with. Nike or Adidas?

Better than that, it's Skechers!

SKECHERS?? They don't even make football boots. CHARLIE!!!

Got to go bruv, got another client on line 2 (gag being the audience knows Charlie only has one client)
Wait, am I being really dim here. The Skechers boot deal is just a joke, right? It can't be real. Skechers football boots :eek:

Not really. Sketchers are for soccer moms and middle aged men looking for "comfort and style in a trainer, in the US".
To be fair, they are really really comfy
I looked them up. Do they do any other ranges or are they all fudging hideous?

Still, they're a handy way to tell the world you've given up, I suppose.

Back