• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I doubt anyone is fooled by City and everyone knows the only reason they are where they are is due to backing by an oil rich state with terrible track record in human rights.
The reason City is more bearable is pretty obvious. City are going to be winning the title most years anyway, but if he goes to one of the others they are going to be competing as well for titles. That's even without the obvious hate for some of the other clubs.

He wont be going to others. Its PSG or Man C, or staying at Spurs

Why do the press reference Chelsea? It could never ever happen... could it?

it's an interesting one. Obviously we'd all rather he goes City, and if needs must, United (though to go and play for Ole? FFS. That hurts.)

But Chelsea is an appeal, just like it was for Modric. They need a striker, he stays in London. What i will say is i dont think he'd clamour for Chelsea. If Levy accepted a wild bid, and it would have to top City/United money, there's a chance. But don't see it panning out that way.

All roads point to United for me.

I dont see Kane winning loads of trophies there with Ole.

Don't disagree at all. Ole is a banter coach. But, he'll get a whopping big pay rise and let's be honest, United are favourites to at least walk home with a Wafer Cup this year. More than we've achieved in 30+ years. And that's on a bad season.

it's an interesting one. Obviously we'd all rather he goes City, and if needs must, United (though to go and play for Ole? FFS. That hurts.)

But Chelsea is an appeal, just like it was for Modric. They need a striker, he stays in London. What i will say is i dont think he'd clamour for Chelsea. If Levy accepted a wild bid, and it would have to top City/United money, there's a chance. But don't see it panning out that way.

All roads point to United for me.

so a few points

- Not United this year, they just renewed Cavani at wages no one else in Europe would touch (they don't need him if they have Kane)
- Chelsea doesn't deal with us, of course they may change their mind for their best interest.

Can he leave =yes
Has he asked to leave = I really don't buy it, several reasons

- Club mouthpiece (Ally Gold) came out immediately and said he hasn't
- Mason is his mate, would not be a good reflection on Mason's career if Kane said that now when he could easily wait a week and not put it on Mason.
- Don't think Harry would purposely cause an upset when the club has two important games left in the season.

Will he sit down with club and have a conversation post season = pretty sure
His ability to push a move really comes down to is anyone both interested and able to pay a ~£150M?

Don't disagree at all. Ole is a banter coach. But, he'll get a whopping big pay rise and let's be honest, United are favourites to at least walk home with a Wafer Cup this year. More than we've achieved in 30+ years. And that's on a bad season.

They have hardly had a bad season to be fair.

Neither surprised nor disappointed.
Seen it coming, been on the cards for two years. Son will be next.
I'll be in a minority of one here but I'm not in the least bothered. But please get it done quick.
We've become overly reliant on him imho and to the detriment of our game over the last few seasons. That's not his fault, that's the managements fault, but we have to often allowed the narrative to be about Harry Kane.
You don't want to be here anymore, fine, thanks for your efforts, good bye, good luck.
Don’t care where he goes, but if its not city or psg he isn't winning any of the big titles so its for the money. Which begs the question, £200k a week going begging on bale that could be divided between Kane and son to keep them.

This is how I want to be able to feel about him leaving.

I feel the same as Derp As I clutch at straws like the lack of quotes and the difficult market I do wonder if the odd timing is to be able to say goodbye to fans and get some kind of verbal send off against Villa.

This is how I will probably feel about it tomorrow evening :cry::cry:

I do agree with wanting to get it over with quickly if it is going to happen. The thought of the whole summer's narrative being about what's happening with Kane doesn't bear thinking about.

Can't we just loan him to Emirates Marketing Project for a single season?! Let him win the lot next year, he can come back and get all the Spurs records too. Plus being loaned to City means he can't hurt us next season. I know it's a stupid idea, but the more I think about it...

Can't we just loan him to Emirates Marketing Project for a single season?! Let him win the lot next year, he can come back and get all the Spurs records too. Plus being loaned to City means he can't hurt us next season. I know it's a stupid idea, but the more I think about it...
Or better still PSG for a year?

I wouldn't sell him to anyone in England. If he wants to stay in England then he has to stay with us, if he wants to leave then he had to go abroad. Yes he deserves better than what he has around him, but he was happy to sign the contract and he's still got three years remaining. If he didn't like it then he should have some release clauses inserted in his contract.
Let's say Emirates Marketing Project are the benchmark for what we want to achieve in terms of success, no matter how unrealistic it seems at the moment. Let's say they're 20-30% ahead of us, selling them Kane will put them 30-40% ahead of us. Or selling to Man U or Chelsea would pull them even further away from us. They're all ahead of us at the moment but it makes no sense to strengthen the teams we're trying to beat.
We have a track record of wasting money when you look at our record signings, so I don't trust us to reinvest wisely.
PSG could buy him or hope that Barca or Real find some money from their creative accountants.

We can loan him to City for the CL final? It will be a win win with Chelski losing and Kane getting a trophy, and no one really cares about City because they are just cheating anyways.

I think if we shared bale's wages across Kane, son and lloris, we'd suddenly have 3 arm round the shoulder behind a desk smiley photos. I think it's something we have to do as the first step to stop the rot

I think if we shared bale's wages across Kane, son and lloris, we'd suddenly have 3 arm round the shoulder behind a desk smiley photos. I think it's something we have to do as the first step to stop the rot

I dunno, maybe those three are part of the rot, they've all gone missing at potentially key moments.

Just throwing money at players is not a sustainable solution, they need to want to be here.

This is how I want to be able to feel about him leaving.

This is how I will probably feel about it tomorrow evening :cry::cry:

I do agree with wanting to get it over with quickly if it is going to happen. The thought of the whole summer's narrative being about what's happening with Kane doesn't bear thinking about.

Don't care who it is, they don't want to be here I don't want them here.
Thought it for a while but there's elements of Rooney and Stevie g about Harry and his situation with us.
Must play, everything has to go through him, taking free kicks he should be nowhere near etc.
We are too big a club to revolve around one player (not saying that is definitely happening) so in my opinion it's the right time for everyone that he leaves.
If he wants to of course, but there is just something about the timing of all this that doesn't ring true.

Wonder what team or agent has advised Kane or taken it on themselves to release the news at this point in time. 2 games left with 1 of them at home with fans.

Almost comes over as slightly desperate, and it's not exactly going to put Levy into negotiation mode with any club coming in. It's as if they are hoping media pressure with make us lower the transfer fee.

I guess he's in a no lose position, what's the worst that can happen for Kane, he stays, gets an extra 150k a week or something and some cast iron assurances about what is going to happen going forward. I see a couple reports coming out now saying the board are saying there is no way he's leaving.

so a few points

- Not United this year, they just renewed Cavani at wages no one else in Europe would touch (they don't need him if they have Kane)
- Chelsea doesn't deal with us, of course they may change their mind for their best interest.

Disagree on the Cavani part for United. Yes he's got extortionate wages, but United have CL football and 4 trophies they want to be in the mix on. Cavani doesn't have the legs to play week in/week out, he's already been rested throughout this campaign so how on earth will be do that again next season? Plus in all likelihood Kane will cost less than Sancho so easier for the owners to swallow.

On Chelsea, think it's more we don't deal with them following Modric etc, and as i said i don't think Kane will go there at all. But, in the end money talks, especially in covid times and post stadium. Devils advocate, if Chelsea were the only club to make a bid, and offered £100m+ for Kane, i think Levy would sell and whilst i am no fan of Levy at all, i can understand why.

I see a couple reports coming out now saying the board are saying there is no way he's leaving.

This wouldn’t surprise me as he is irreplaceable and the last time we tried it with Bale they saw what happened.

So in terms of the team it is an almighty gamble on an epic scale and levy and enic will know on top of that, that in the eyes of the fans they are finished if he is sold to another english club.

Back