• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Agree although mbappe is joining real madrid in the summer so psg need someone especially as they let cavani go last summer and icardi has been meh. Haaland is joining real madrid in 2022 and lewandowski will probably stay at bayern as there is no obvious replacement apart from of course kane but bayern wont pay the money required.

Its a shame barca are broke but you never know with them. If Lukaku leaves inter for 100m then they could become an option.

I believe psg are the obvious ones from abroad especially if city get lukaku. Although inter becomes another option if he goes.

And barca could spring a surprise and decide now is the time to sell messi due to his desire to leave coupled with his contract situation.

The money they save just by messi leaving is staggering and add to that a sizeable transfer fee and then barca becomes an option.
Inter are bankrupt
Barca are too basically
Madrid may be able to find the money but want Mbappe
The obvious European destination is PSG

We do. But not better than the teams we want to challenge. The teams that win trophies. Sure, we do better than wolves and Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Everton, but big whoop. Levy kind of stumbled onto the three recent managers who’ve done best by us - Jol, Redknapp and Poch.

How do you stumble into managers btw?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

How do you stumble into managers btw?

You appoint Jol as an assistant to Santini, who does one, and Jol is there. You have to sack Ramos (2 points from 8 games) and Redknapp is one of the few available, and happens to gel the squad and get us to the qf of the CL. You pick a green Poch and he excels, despite his lack of experience.

You appoint Jol as an assistant to Santini, who does one, and Jol is there. You have to sack Ramos (2 points from 8 games) and Redknapp is one of the few available, and happens to gel the squad and get us to the qf of the CL. You pick a green Poch and he excels, despite his lack of experience.

All 3 were recruited by Spurs. Not like they were here on an apprenticeship and happened to come good!

Poch was brought in after our top choice (Van Gaal) turned us down.

Every other club that appoints a good manager it was great work by the club/chairman/DoF, we do it and it's luck...

They wanted him, whatever we offered they would have beaten it because they were playing with Monopoly money.

Eh...agreed to an extent. But at what point do Chelsea staff members get tinkled off that this guy is being paid a ridiculous some of money to not even do a real job? We could have tried.

If the negative buck always stops with Levy then it’s only logical that the positive one does too.

Agreed to an extent. I think he had the balls to listen to Arnesen and appoint Jol. I think Harry worked out better than expected but at least he got him. I think Poch worked out far better than expected and he totally blew it. So I think on balance the credit for our great years from 16-19 go to Poch rather than Levy.

Back