• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Utd have money and history. But they probably need more work than we do. We seem to actually have a vision if you believe conte.
We have a structure now
It’s not perfect but it seems to have the right people
United are dabbling at it to try to get the right fit but I don’t think they know what that looks like
I read about the plans for OT… and it’s such a range of options they will probably end up doing a combination that won’t work. It just seems to be where they are at now

We have a structure now
It’s not perfect but it seems to have the right people
United are dabbling at it to try to get the right fit but I don’t think they know what that looks like
I read about the plans for OT… and it’s such a range of options they will probably end up doing a combination that won’t work. It just seems to be where they are at now

Can you really see the glaziers spending a billion and a half on a new stadium when they can patch it up and add a few thousand more seats for far less.

Can you really see the glaziers spending a billion and a half on a new stadium when they can patch it up and add a few thousand more seats for far less.
No but I can see them demolishing one stand and building a new hotel there instead to make money 247, by way of a weird example
They just make really odd short term choices

Utd were class at the time and we were a bit pants. Different times.
Yes true. Let's hope Kane sees it that way too.
The conundrum with keeping Kane is the money for the rebuild. I think we are due to pay for Romero, Bentancur and Kulusevski soon.

The conundrum with keeping Kane is the money for the rebuild. I think we are due to pay for Romero, Bentancur and Kulusevski soon.
No, installments are due, just like installments will be due on other players and installments to us will be due.
There'll also be loans with options and free transfers to be had. Once we identify the correct players to fit what Conte wants that's the most important part.
The issues we've had has not been money being spent but money being spent poorly.

City offered us what £75m plus add ons? What we going to get for that?

City offered us what £75m plus add ons? What we going to get for that?
Agree we should allow him to go only if its worth our while.

I think we see Kane's disinterest in the team from being unsettled cost us some points

Whether he stays or goes we need a team ready to give their all from the first game next season.

Unrelated point, what of its £75m + Grealish?

Now in joint 81st place in the last time PL assist table, with his 39 assists.

Just needs to double that and a little more, and he's in the top 10. :D

(seriously though, the way he plays, 10 assists a season for another four seasons is perfectly doable)

Back