• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

There's a narrative around Harry at the moment that fits people's prejudices. He did try yesterday like you said above. There was also one moment when we were 2 or 3 down when he busted a nut to get back and recover the ball.

Something is missing though. Like all great players, Harry had a knack of rarely losing the ball even when it looked a certainty. He's now losing it regularly. He now rarely picks the ball up and looks to shoot like he did for 5-6 years. Let's not forget that last season he was the top scorer and creator in the league so this isn't just a decline. He's being stifled by our tactics, he's carrying the disappointment of the summer and not only do the crowd no longer love him but a lot have turned completely on him for his summer antics. It's all resulting in him looking every inch the one season wonder some people thought he was.

From what i saw he was hiding any time our support players had the ball

From what i saw he was hiding any time our support players had the ball

My personal view on it was that we were so ponderous going forward, again, that United just got into shape and there was nowhere for him to go. At times he was forced to pull wide or deep just to get the ball. Would have to watch again though to be sure and I don't have the stomach to do that right now.

My personal view on it was that we were so ponderous going forward, again, that United just got into shape and there was nowhere for him to go. At times he was forced to pull wide or deep just to get the ball. Would have to watch again though to be sure and I don't have the stomach to do that right now.

Thats what he is supposed to be doing all of the time.

It's also useful to have players who can score to be in the box from time to time to receive the ball. That seems to be lacking in our movement so much these days.

Yeah but in space in the box, which they get by moving somewhere else first, then moving back in when the time is right.

It's also useful to have players who can score to be in the box from time to time to receive the ball. That seems to be lacking in our movement so much these days.
Said it ok the way home
The way the games evolves Kane ends up deeper than the guy playing at 10
Son stays wide
Moura comes inside form the right and we have no one where they can effect the game

Last edited:
Mulling Kane over in my mind this morning, and it made me think - apart from a pre-match interview when Jimmy Greaves died, has Kane been put up for any pre-match press conferences or post-match media interviews this season? I can't recall any off the top of my head but am thinking he must have featured at some point and I've just missed it (I don't always see all the post-match stuff).

I love Kane, and I wish we had sold him this summer. He dont care anymore, he has left the Club. You can see it. He dont care that Spurs gave him everything. The way he is playing is stupid, he dont have the feeling anymore. And now he is worth 75m so now we sell him… fu@k this Club is stupid

Mulling Kane over in my mind this morning, and it made me think - apart from a pre-match interview when Jimmy Greaves died, has Kane been put up for any pre-match press conferences or post-match media interviews this season? I can't recall any off the top of my head but am thinking he must have featured at some point and I've just missed it (I don't always see all the post-match stuff).

Not seen any myself but sure I have read the "we have got to pull together" attributed to him in the press.

Its hard to believe that Kane has downed tools ( so to speak) but his performances this season in the Prem have been shocking, loss of form happens to all players but he is a shadow of what he has been and should still be.

Its hard to believe that Kane has downed tools ( so to speak) but his performances this season in the Prem have been shocking, loss of form happens to all players but he is a shadow of what he has been and should still be.
Is it that surprising though? It often happens this way when a player wants a change of scenery, the same happened with Eriksen when he was on the verge of leaving. It's usually not done on purpose, it's just their state of mind means it's hard to get up to that top level. Of course not every player reacts that way but some certainly do.

Is it that surprising though? It often happens this way when a player wants a change of scenery, the same happened with Eriksen when he was on the verge of leaving. It's usually not done on purpose, it's just their state of mind means it's hard to get up to that top level. Of course not every player reacts that way but some certainly do.
His issue is he ain’t going anywhere playing like this
And in reverse we ain’t gonna play well unless he does
He is so Spurs and he doesn’t seem to get it anymore

His issue is he ain’t going anywhere playing like this
And in reverse we ain’t gonna play well unless he does
He is so Spurs and he doesn’t seem to get it anymore
I hear you but I doubt he's playing poorly on purpose, it's just the way it is. Even if he plays well he's not gonna get his move because he'll be one year older with one less year in his contact. The amount offered was always going to decrease.

Play at superstar level and Should will want 150m minimum. No one is willing to play that. Play at a lower level and no one will be interested and Spurs will still demand a high figure.

No wonder he feels depressed, he's stuck. [emoji28]

Back