• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I would take 130m plus Palmer and Delap, give it 3 years they would be offering 130m.for those two individually. Don't know why more clubs just don't promote their youngsters.

Instead of signing another striker we could give Scarlett game time before a loan next season and then bring Parrott back.

Versus keeping someone who more or less guarantees us 30 goals this season and a bucket load of assists?

No thanks.

Imagine if the rumours in The Mirror turned out to be true, and Liverpool pulled Haaland out of the hat this window. That would put a massive fire under both Manchester-clubs, and could instigate a serious bidding war.

With Lukaku firing on all cylinders from the very start at Chelsea, Haaland entering Anfield, could they accept being without a talisman signing of their own?

It would be massive to see them outbid eachother, go past 200 millions, just for Levy to hang up on them... :)
That would indeed be fantastic. So sick of city and their joke bids...

Seems media has finally got the message City isn't going to pony up for Kane

So now they are full on trying to sell him to United, Sky is running a feature on if Martial could be included in a deal for United to get Kane (I'm not going to post link to give them the views), fudging hell.

Seems media has finally got the message City isn't going to pony up for Kane

So now they are full on trying to sell him to United, Sky is running a feature on if Martial could be included in a deal for United to get Kane (I'm not going to post link to give them the views), fudging hell.
What a bunch of clams!!

Ah, ok. Got it now. We're holding things up and not playing fair because we won't do something to make happen (at a below-value price) the sale of a player that we don't want to sell, to a club we don't want to sell him to. Yet somehow the ball is in our court. Righto.

Jesus fudging wept, if that's true then Harry must feel like a prized mug. An absolute shambles.

Back