• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Spurscommunity believe everything that they read.

Probably not true but does sound like something levy would come up with. We drop the price a bit for kane, you find us a naming rights deal similar to the one you got from etihad (which i believe is up for renewal). Would make kane unofficially the most expensive transfer in history.

dragon1 on COYS:

“things are not looking as rosy as they were earlier in the week

we felt he could well stay and sign a new deal.

we are trying to push things one way or the other over the coming days either he signs a bumper new deal or goes for 160 we may take Bernardo Silva as part of that deal

problem is neither of those two are live options and we are in total limbo, city knows they have done a number on Harry and his ill equipped agent they think the price will come down the more H and Charlie kicks”

dragon1 on COYS:

“things are not looking as rosy as they were earlier in the week

we felt he could well stay and sign a new deal.

we are trying to push things one way or the other over the coming days either he signs a bumper new deal or goes for 160 we may take Bernardo Silva as part of that deal

problem is neither of those two are live options and we are in total limbo, city knows they have done a number on Harry and his ill equipped agent they think the price will come down the more H and Charlie kicks”

That seems pretty rosy to me

new deal or we get 160 million, of course they are both in play - our price is 160.

The rumour is €150m so £127m.

I guess it really depends on what we could get for that £127m. If it means we could be stronger then do it. But a guaranteed 20-30 prem goals a season is hard to replace.

Nope, don't see it that way.
Yes, £127mil is a lot to work with but compared to Kane's worth to us as a club and including the three years remaining on his contract then it has to be £150mil bare minimum. Otherwise they can go fudge themselves.

If they do get him, and if they win the PL & CL then what is that alone worth to them? Because there is a very good chance that with his goals they will do this.
And they want to play poor and give a low number - nah, fudge em..

Nope, don't see it that way.
Yes, £127mil is a lot to work with but compared to Kane's worth to us as a club and including the three years remaining on his contract then it has to be £150mil bare minimum. Otherwise they can go fudge themselves.

If they do get him, and if they win the PL & CL then what is that alone worth to them? Because there is a very good chance that with his goals they will do this.
And they want to play poor and give a low number - nah, fudge em..

£127m plus Bernardo could work?

Do we think we have concluded that Romero and Laporte wouldn’t complement each other?

How would Bernardo fit in and what wages is he on at EMP?

£127m plus Bernardo could work?

Do we think we have concluded that Romero and Laporte wouldn’t complement each other?

How would Bernardo fit in and what wages is he on at EMP?

Honestly? No.
I'd rather the cash and then we choose someone we want, who wants to be here and would play for the team.

I imagine his wages would be fairly high, whether or not they are beyond what we can pay not sure - someone else mentioned somewhere about if he had high wages then it could upset others who would want similar.
Plus being thrown out of a CL team, where there are big prospects of doing a double, as a transfer makeweight might make him a sulky taco too.

Honestly? No.
I'd rather the cash and then we choose someone we want, who wants to be here and would play for the team.

I imagine his wages would be fairly high, whether or not they are beyond what we can pay not sure - someone else mentioned somewhere about if he had high wages then it could upset others who would want similar.
Plus being thrown out of a CL team, where there are big prospects of doing a double, as a transfer makeweight might make him a sulky taco too.

Agree.

I hope Daniel has told them £160m in one immediate payment or don't bother us again.

Honestly? No.

Is he on that high of a wage?

Even if he is, is in any worse than Ndombele being on massive wages and eating his way through London?

Why would you send a message like that on social media? Seems like the kind of thing you'd send privately. You don't often see other elite sportspeople with such unmanaged social media. I'm not sure if I find it refreshing that Kane is so 'honest' (or naive), or whether he's missed a trick developing a managed brand like other elite footballers have. Either way his social media seems a bit tin pot!
Would have been nice to have done a video for the fans to clarify the situation but I do understand if he’s been told to keep his head down until it’s all settled. That should extend to all social media posts thought, which is why this was a misstep and the fact it’s been deleted is an admission of this!
This whole process, he hasn’t actually handed in a transfer request has he? Is this to protect some loyalty bonus as for me if he wants to increase the chances of the move happening he should do that rather than anything that breaches his contractual requirement to train with the club *IF there was no agreement made to give him the week off which seems unlikely as Nuno wasn’t aware of it.

I don't really rate Silva that hightly, a couple of seasons back he had a good patch but he dips in and out of the team. Seems to slow the play down a lot, rather get someone in the manager wants.

Only player I'd take from there that is linked as a swap would be Laporte.

Back