• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Well that didn't last long.

A few more bits coming in drips and drabs...

Kane being awkward since his return. Don't buy into his didn't want to hurt fans bs. All he wants is to go.

Nuno wants him out.

Fab wants the money asap.

We could miss out on targets if we delay too long.

City still not met the price, but are getting close.

Might not be completed by weekend but very likely agreed by all parties.

Who knows, some other bs artist ..

I somehow doubt an experienced DoF like Paratici would "leak" that he'd advise the club to accept an offer before it even arrives.

Charlie Kane, in all his wisdom, has set the minimum price by leaking that we had agreed to £160m. Levy cannot sell for less than this now, and I would argue, that the price needs to go up the later City leave it because of the disruption that it will cause.

Charlie Kane, in all his wisdom, has set the minimum price by leaking that we had agreed to £160m. Levy cannot sell for less than this now, and I would argue, that the price needs to go up the later City leave it because of the disruption that it will cause.

You come to this country, take advantage of the Premier league and think because we are tolerant that we are weak and helpless. Your arrogance offends me. And for that the rate just went up 10%.

Also the emiratis won't want to be overshadowed by the qataris. PSG upped the ante by signing messi (not to mention the others). Grealish isn't going to cut it.

City briefing City journos in the build up to the game.
That's all this is.

160m is the starting point.
We can't sell for less that what Charlie Kane told the Sun it would be.

Why would you send a message like that on social media? Seems like the kind of thing you'd send privately. You don't often see other elite sportspeople with such unmanaged social media. I'm not sure if I find it refreshing that Kane is so 'honest' (or naive), or whether he's missed a trick developing a managed brand like other elite footballers have. Either way his social media seems a bit tin pot!

Why would you send a message like that on social media? Seems like the kind of thing you'd send privately. You don't often see other elite sportspeople with such unmanaged social media. I'm not sure if I find it refreshing that Kane is so 'honest' (or naive), or whether he's missed a trick developing a managed brand like other elite footballers have. Either way his social media seems a bit tin pot!

They all do it.

Hell you have some that charge to send someone a happy birthday vid.

Spurscommunity going into meltdown over a rumour that part of the kane deal will be city helping us get naming rights. Not sure why our sale of defoe to Toronto we got maple leaf to help us get the nfl deal among other things.

Spurscommunity going into meltdown over a rumour that part of the kane deal will be city helping us get naming rights. Not sure why our sale of defoe to Toronto we got maple leaf to help us get the nfl deal among other things.
Spurscommunity believe everything that they read.

Depends on how cheap we can get Vlahovic and Laurito. If that comes in £30m less than we'd normally expect, we can knock£15m off Kane and still be where we need.

Back