• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Silva wants to go to Barca, and I’m sure abroad more generally, he won’t be up for a move here.

Good luck with that Mr Silva

They are struggling to register the players they already have signed.

Think they need to cut the wage bill by 25 percent more?

There is a window here for us to get players we normally wouldn’t have a chance of getting.

The more I read the more I can't believe that statement, he expects us to believe that it was all agreed he'd turn up at the weekend knowing he had 5 days isolation to complete so can't join the main group until Thursday which is the day before the season starts. Everyone else from the England squad is back in training and playing in friendlies - Sako was playing yesterday and Grealish.

The more I read the more I can't believe that statement, he expects us to believe that it was all agreed he'd turn up at the weekend knowing he had 5 days isolation to complete so can't join the main group until Thursday which is the day before the season starts. Everyone else from the England squad is back in training and playing in friendlies - Sako was playing yesterday and Grealish.

I'm struggling with why he even has to isolate. This must mean he hasn't had both jabs, which seems surprising, or would his age group be in a cohort still waiting for jab #2?

I'm struggling with why he even has to isolate. This must mean he hasn't had both jabs, which seems surprising, or would his age group be in a cohort still waiting for jab #2?

He'd be eligible but might be waiting for the 2nd one or maybe they all delayed it whilst the Euros were on in case of a reaction (I know the Spain squad got theirs done right beforehand and it was considered a risk). Then he probably hopped straight onto a private jet to the Bahamas after the Euros.

Regardless he would have known he has to isolate for 5 days, it's not acceptable to not be able to train with the 1st team squad till the season starts just cos he's in a huff. He's let the club, fans and his teammates down.

He'd be eligible but might be waiting for the 2nd one or maybe they all delayed it whilst the Euros were on in case of a reaction (I know the Spain squad got theirs done right beforehand and it was considered a risk). Then he probably hopped straight onto a private jet to the Bahamas after the Euros.

Regardless he would have known he has to isolate for 5 days, it's not acceptable to not be able to train with the 1st team squad till the season starts just cos he's in a huff. He's let the club, fans and his teammates down.

Totally agree. It was clearly all part of his plan to force the move. A sad state of affairs.

Sportsmen with their star in the ascendency can say what they want in the knowledge no "journalist" will question them on it. They all want to be his mate, they are sport gossip writers not reporters.

It's absolute flimflam, and he knows we all know it.

Am I the only one that thinks we’ll do City? They look so undercooked and these tough workouts against the Chavs and the Scum may well work in our favour, with a settled front six less Kane.

At this point, selling for a penny less than 170 million would be letting snide bullies and cheats win. It was 160. They should be happy if we only add 10 million onto that.
I am tired of the 'he's been loyal to us' line.
We have persevered with him and given him a career. Imagine if we'd flogged him to Milwall. I don't think he'd be here.

As for some of the codswallop I've been hearing on radio last week, someone said he should be given blessings to go because he 'wants to be playing in Champions League Finals'...he played in one. We lost. He played in two LCFs. We lost. He played in a European Championship Final. England/we lost. We were the best team in the country for two seasons yet failed to win the title by small margins. He has been with us during times when we were dominant, and he has to accept that he did not manage to do enough either to push us over the line.

I know Levy gets some stick here, but I think he is absolutely right here.
Oh cmon Steff he's obviously a big reason why we got so close?
'Youve got to accept that you did not do enough'...good luck with standing in front of him and telling him that.

Am I the only one that thinks we’ll do City? They look so undercooked and these tough workouts against the Chavs and the Scum may well work in our favour, with a settled front six less Kane.

I think having them for the first game helps us more than them, despite Kane out (as vs. having them 6 weeks in where they will have their stupid big squad fully up to speed).

Not sure if that quite translates into "we will do them".

Preseason means nothing really. Didn't ramos win all his preseason games before going 2 points from 8 games?
Yes I was at the Lane for the final friendly against Roma - a brilliant 5-0 victory with Bentley scoring a brace. Really thought we was going places for that season and Bentley would be a superstar. The rest, we know all too well….

Oh cmon Steff he's obviously a big reason why we got so close?
'Youve got to accept that you did not do enough'...good luck with standing in front of him and telling him that.
He was, no one can deny Kane’s numbers have been a massive part in taking us places. But it’s a fair argument, that the world class players always drag their teams through in big games when not playing well. It’s harsh to put that criticism against him, but that’s the whole point of being in the real top class bracket. He has now been in enough tournament finals for there not to be excuses for him not performing in them….

Back