• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I read somewhere that once there was a transfer and the club managed to haggle Levy down. He agreed to the lower fee, if the agreed to buy a corporate box at the stadium.

When the numbers came through from Tottenham, the price of the box was the same price as the discount that they had 'managed' to get Levy down to.

Lol!!!

I would imagine that the complications are the deals for the make weights.
£130m plus whoever and city pay x% of their wages for a year.

I read somewhere that once there was a transfer and the club managed to haggle Levy down. He agreed to the lower fee, if the agreed to buy a corporate box at the stadium.

When the numbers came through from Tottenham, the price of the box was the same price as the discount that they had 'managed' to get Levy down to.
If not heard this one but Zagreb said they asked for 5 shirts when they sold Modric and Levy knocked the cost of the transfer fee!
Speaking to FourFourTwo, then executive director Zdravko Mamic said: "Levy is, in my opinion, the most capable negotiator in the world. I had enough time to experience it and appreciate him.
"One funny story, but at the same time a story that shows how he protects the interests of his club, is that after we agreed the transfer of Luka to Tottenham, I politely asked for five of Luka's jerseys.

"Levy gave them to me, but the invoice for the transfer, €23m, was minus the value of the jerseys.

"That was quite unbelievable to me. It showed me how to appreciate every penny a club spends."

"all the players who work with us on a daily basis are available"

So not Kane then...

He will be by Sunday though, even if not match fit.

My guess is that he'll be on the bench but not come on unless we're 1 goal down in the last 20 mins.

I doubt Nuno will want to bring him on given fitness levels and the speculation, but if we're a goal down, he probably would do. If we're 2 or more down, why bother. If we're level or better, he has an excuse not to do so

My guess is that he'll be on the bench but not come on unless we're 1 goal down in the last 20 mins.

I doubt Nuno will want to bring him on given fitness levels and the speculation, but if we're a goal down, he probably would do. If we're 2 or more down, why bother. If we're level or better, he has an excuse not to do so

He's not going to be involved - Nuno's quote has been misinterpreted by Sky

Interesting to see the reaction should he play any part this season. As things stand I suspect he won’t get a very good reception. Could turn toxic.

He's not going to be involved - Nuno's quote has been misinterpreted by Sky

Sunday will be a barometer as to where the club see his future. If he’s on the bench, or especially if he comes on then it’s clear we have no intention of selling to city - that could change between the game and the WINDOW SLAMMING SHUT if city put in an offer that matches our valuation

If he’s not even a sub then he’s off IMO

Sunday will be a barometer as to where the club see his future. If he’s on the bench, or especially if he comes on then it’s clear we have no intention of selling to city - that could change between the game and the WINDOW SLAMMING SHUT if city put in an offer that matches our valuation

If he’s not even a sub then he’s off IMO

I don't think it will tell us anything - He's not due back till Thursday at the earliest from what i have read, so far too late to be included in a game on Sunday with no preseason involvement

I don't think it will tell us anything - He's not due back till Thursday at the earliest from what i have read, so far too late to be included in a game on Sunday with no preseason involvement

Don’t agree. Unless he’s injured, why wouldn’t we have our best player on the bench as an option for the final 10 mins. I’m fat and unfit but even I could run around a bit for ten minutes

His best was defoe to toronto. We got what £7m? which was a great price. But maple leaf torontos owners also agreed to sell spurs shirts and merch in shops across canada. They also gave advice on building our stadium and helped negotiate with the nfl to hold games there.

Back