• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I remember when Kane was praising some handegg player who stayed loyal to one club. Was there a later biography with an extra chapter where that chap gave his classless brother a cut of the profits (and associated tax benefits) and tried to engineer a move to another handegg club?

Presumably Brady, who he idolises.

And no, funnily enough the club he was loyal to sacked him off so he went to another... and won the SuperBowl lolz

Hope we sell him for 120+ now, it’s low but can’t be arsed with all the noise. Want to start the season united and forward looking. Though any deal before the City game looks incredibly unlikely admittedly.

Hope we sell him for 120+ now, it’s low but can’t be arsed with all the noise. Want to start the season united and forward looking. Though any deal before the City game looks incredibly unlikely admittedly.

Nah. There have been players who have antagonised about leaving clubs which they've been at before who have stayed. Either way, my preference would be to keep him for a year and then sell to reinvest in younger players

At this point, selling for a penny less than 170 million would be letting snide bullies and cheats win. It was 160. They should be happy if we only add 10 million onto that.
I am tired of the 'he's been loyal to us' line.
We have persevered with him and given him a career. Imagine if we'd flogged him to Milwall. I don't think he'd be here.

As for some of the codswallop I've been hearing on radio last week, someone said he should be given blessings to go because he 'wants to be playing in Champions League Finals'...he played in one. We lost. He played in two LCFs. We lost. He played in a European Championship Final. England/we lost. We were the best team in the country for two seasons yet failed to win the title by small margins. He has been with us during times when we were dominant, and he has to accept that he did not manage to do enough either to push us over the line.

I know Levy gets some stick here, but I think he is absolutely right here.

It would amuse me greatly if Kane signed for Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea won the league and PSG won the CL :D

So the latest is 130 plus Silva, which I think would be a good deal. Definitely bullsheet as its in the daily fail but would anyone accept that, if it were true?
That would not be that bad . As long as it’s concluded quickly and we get another CF in.

That would not be that bad . As long as it’s concluded quickly and we get another CF in.
I think Silva could be our much more improved Lo Celso, and would add more goals and assists.

Get 2 stop strikers in and you still have change and a better squad.

It would amuse me greatly if Kane signed for Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea won the league and PSG won the CL :D

Why not _WE_ win the league? :)
And the Europa Conference League as well! He'd never get that one with City!!
Heck, we could make it an impossible quadruple, one never to be repeated, the league, the FA-cup, the league cup, and that euro conference-thingy.

So the latest is 130 plus Silva, which I think would be a good deal. Definitely bullsheet as its in the daily fail but would anyone accept that, if it were true?

I'd take that. Spend £100m on 2 CFs and we'd have Moura and Silva for right sided forward, the 2 CFs, and then Son or Gil on the left.

We have £30m left over....and can sell Bergwijn, so say we have £50m. That's a Romero-standard CB...which also enables you to sell Sanchez.

There would be lots of business to be done, but I'd have no concerns selling Kane for £150m (or equivalent) now or £100m next summer

At this point, selling for a penny less than 170 million would be letting snide bullies and cheats win. It was 160. They should be happy if we only add 10 million onto that.
I am tired of the 'he's been loyal to us' line.
We have persevered with him and given him a career. Imagine if we'd flogged him to Milwall. I don't think he'd be here.

As for some of the codswallop I've been hearing on radio last week, someone said he should be given blessings to go because he 'wants to be playing in Champions League Finals'...he played in one. We lost. He played in two LCFs. We lost. He played in a European Championship Final. England/we lost. We were the best team in the country for two seasons yet failed to win the title by small margins. He has been with us during times when we were dominant, and he has to accept that he did not manage to do enough either to push us over the line.

I know Levy gets some stick here, but I think he is absolutely right here.

Never turns up for the big games.

Back