• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He's professional, clean-cut, family man...which tends to suggest he'd go about things the right way

The issue with any transfer really isnt Spurs, its whether Man C have £150m to spend or not
Like the interview with Gary Neville - that was about doing it the right way and not trying to force a move:D. Come on, this is football and Kane has got bored of winning zilch here despite the figures he puts in year after year. He constantly speaks about what he wants to achieve, being clean cut doesn’t mean anything.

You’re right though, doesn’t change anything if City don’t stump up the cash….

Peculiar stuff when you consider the Grealish transfer also, not sure if that actually has legs (? not really paying much attention to anything outside Spurs at the min) or not but allegedly going on strike/not showing up when the club you want is about to splash £100m on another player. Doesn't seem realistic that City will spend 250m+ on 2 players, when it's not really their transfer policy (their Evening News correspondent has also reported they won't sign both...) AND they're in court with the Premier League over dodgy money sources...

I dont see City offering the fee - they know they'll be held to ransom consistently in future if they do that

Maybe, there is a deal like £100m + Gabriel Jesus or something like that which gets done. Then we go into next season with Son-Vlahovic-Jesus as our front 3 and have another £70m still to spend

edit: ...or Son-Vlahovic-Jesus as our front 3, with Gil-Ings-Moura on the bench £50m still to spend

He's professional, clean-cut, family man...which tends to suggest he'd go about things the right way

The issue with any transfer really isnt Spurs, its whether Man C have £150m to spend or not

He’s clean cut because he’s a professional and professional’s primarily take pride in their work, and whether they get paid what they feel their input is worth.

if their a family man then the pay part is even more focussed too.

truth is city’s guaranted more money and guaranted trophies whereas we are a risk. We’ll always be outside the title race or on the peripherals at best.

Time goes fast and it still feels like yesterday he was scoring late goals as a sub to earn his place under Poch.

He has a chance to leave and stay in his own country and would be a fool not to try and drive through a move it we’ve publicly said we won’t let him go.

If this goes to the wire with the teams meeting in the middle around the £130m mark, we won’t have time to use it wisely. Daka has already gone.

Who cound we attract with the ECL on the horizon? Ings is 29 and injury prone.

I'm not shocked to be honest. A little disappointed in Kane but can see why he thinks he needs to do it. He's 28, he's won nowt, we aren't winning the PL or CL anytime soon. He's a driven individual. Levy isn't going to accept a low ball bid. This is where it gets ugly. Kane was never going to shrug his shoulders and say "ah well, I signed a contract at a time we looked to be doing great things so I guess I'm stuck here for the next few years."

Levy was never going to shrug his shoulders and say "ah Harry's a great lad, been great for the club so I'm going to do what's in his best interests and not in Tottenhams and just let him go for a low ball bid."

There's also a lot we probably don't know that's gone or going on. This is where it gets ugly. I hope not too ugly as I'd hate to see Kane brick/have to brick all over his legacy.

I'm not shocked to be honest. A little disappointed in Kane but can see why he thinks he needs to do it. He's 28, he's won nowt, we aren't winning the PL or CL anytime soon. He's a driven individual. Levy isn't going to accept a low ball bid. This is where it gets ugly. Kane was never going to shrug his shoulders and say "ah well, I signed a contract at a time we looked to be doing great things so I guess I'm stuck here for the next few years."

Levy was never going to shrug his shoulders and say "ah Harry's a great lad, been great for the club so I'm going to do what's in his best interests and not in Tottenhams and just let him go for a low ball bid."

There's also a lot we probably don't know that's gone or going on. This is where it gets ugly. I hope not too ugly as I'd hate to see Kane brick/have to brick all over his legacy.

Grealish bid has made Kane twitchy.

He knows they won’t pay 220-260million on 2 players.

He needs to be very careful, he could sell his soul just to win a trophy. City fans don’t want him so he will never be loved like he is here.

Grealish bid has made Kane twitchy.

He knows they won’t pay 220-260million on 2 players.

If its true, then possibly. £100m + Jesus is my prediction.

Jesus is 24, can play right side of a front 3 and would fit within our wage structure

Then sign two CFs and have more cash left-over in order to complete the rebuild this summer

I'd thought Kane had asked for a bit of a longer break, but if Ally Gold is saying he was expected back, then that's quite damning.

But, still, it doesn't change the reality that he has 3 years left and if we firmly and publicly insist he's going nowhere, and behind the scenes remain steadfast in saying that it'll take a mega-bid, then missing a day or two of training does nothing but damage his image and allow media outlets to hyperventilate.

Back