• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I know he is not the brightest, but should understand the basics of a transfer and how it works.
I’ll be massively disappointed if he’s taking this approach and hope it’s media clickbait flimflam but history tells us that in most cases this is exactly how a transfer works. Does seem out of character and if there was a ‘gentleman’s agreement’ it’s still based on City stumping up the cash we want.

Both Ally Gold and Kilpatrick saying Kane should've been back today. That is the ultimate betrayal by our poster boy. fudging hell. Hoping for a twist to this saying he's sick or something.

I’ll be massively disappointed if he’s taking this approach and hope it’s media clickbait flimflam but history tells us that in most cases this is exactly how a transfer works. Does seem out of character and if there was a ‘gentleman’s agreement’ it’s still based on City stumping up the cash we want.

Agree about the out of character bit - its why I'm highly sceptical about this, compared to whether say Modric or Berbatov had of done the same thing.

I've said before that I dont think it matters whether he stays or not if we get £150m. If we got that fee and signed 3 * £50m players in the 20-23 age range, we'd be in a very good place

Said it before Levy is doing everything 100% right for the club. This does however IMO cause the players to go out of their way to enforce the transfer, not turning up for training etc like Bale, Modric and Berbatov did. Again Levy should keep doing what he is doing but disappointing if true and Kane is downing tools.

Well in this case we are talking about Levy (whos reputation as a negotiator doesn't need to be elaborated on) negotiating a transfer for the best striker in the world, with 3 years left on his contract. It will be 150m or suck it up buttercup.

I know he is not the brightest, but should understand the basics of a transfer and how it works.

He should, putting pressure on the club only really works if the buying club is at the table with real offers.

He truly would have to be an idiot if thought we were ever going to accept £100M for him (and we likely won't next summer either)

Agree about the out of character bit - its why I'm highly sceptical about this, compared to whether say Modric or Berbatov had of done the same thing.

I've said before that I dont think it matters whether he stays or not if we get £150m. If we got that fee and signed 3 * £50m players in the 20-23 age range, we'd be in a very good place
How would we know whether this is out of character or not from him? All he does is play for us and score goals, just because he comes across as a decent lad doesnt mean anything. You can see from his interviews he is ambitious, selfish and focused - I've seen nothing from him to suggest he wouldnt do this to try and force a move as right now its clearly not happening.....

Both Ally Gold and Kilpatrick saying Kane should've been back today. That is the ultimate betrayal by our poster boy. fudging hell. Hoping for a twist to this saying he's sick or something.

Let’s wait and see. There could be an unrelated reason that he hasn’t checked in yet. I’d be very surprised if he went this route, but this is football.

How would we know whether this is out of character or not from him? All he does is play for us and score goals, just because he comes across as a decent lad doesnt mean anything. You can see from his interviews he is ambitious, selfish and focused - I've seen nothing from him to suggest he wouldnt do this to try and force a move as right now its clearly not happening.....

He's professional, clean-cut, family man...which tends to suggest he'd go about things the right way

The issue with any transfer really isnt Spurs, its whether Man C have £150m to spend or not

Back