• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I never saw the ability when he first played for us, thought he looked clumsy and slow. Never been so happy to be so completely wrong, he is just so faaaacking good!

I never saw the ability when he first played for us, thought he looked clumsy and slow. Never been so happy to be so completely wrong, he is just so faaaacking good!
A lesson to us all that we should not be so quick to rush to an opinion, I said similar about me in the rose thread. If the coaches see something I guess we need to heed to their experience.

A lesson to us all that we should not be so quick to rush to an opinion, I said similar about me in the rose thread. If the coaches see something I guess we need to heed to their experience.

i wouldnt go that far...you re allowed an opinion based on your experiences. Just also allow some room for changing your mind , which you have clearly done

what he's doing on the pitch speaks for itself but I'm actually very impressed with how he conducts himself off the field, he's very modest, down to earth, he works hard at his game, you know he's not the sort to be in the 3am tabloid slots, he's a good 'un

Indeed read about on New Years Eve, the night before his demolition of Chelsea, he had newly arrived Yedlin over a dinner cooked by Kane's girlfriend.
Touch of decency and class about the guy. Also get the feeling he is doing what he thinks is best for the club.

i wouldnt go that far...you re allowed an opinion based on your experiences. Just also allow some room for changing your mind , which you have clearly done
You think rickie lambert is better then kane?

Lambert is not a bad player but he does not have the touch of kane.

Sure you should be able to change your mind, I loved Dembele was chuffed when we signed him then I went right off him, but now I see the recovery of him. Same with Rose, I am quite unbiased if a player plays well I like him.

Lamela is one I am not sold on but will give till the end of the season till I make up my mind, but if he plays well next season I reserve the right to like him.

Sure you should be able to change your mind, I loved Dembele was chuffed when we signed him then I went right off him, but now I see the recovery of him. Same with Rose, I am quite unbiased if a player plays well I like him.

Lamela is one I am not sold on but will give till the end of the season till I make up my mind, but if he plays well next season I reserve the right to like him.

"

"

errrrm , no........ i dont know where you got that from. LOL. I just think as a fan you are a llowed to make opinions about players based on your experiences. you should be allowed to do that as a far you know

Must admit that I too was dubious about Kane having the tools to become a first team regular a few months ago but am happy to be proved totally wrong in this instance. He appears to have a great attitude so is unlikely to let his new found fame go to his head and be a one season wonder.

Solely from today, Kane has already scored as many Premier League goals against the scum as Defoe plus Berbatov managed between them in 18 NLD appearances!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/harry-kane/bilanz/spieler/132098

He becomes just the 8th Spurs player to score a brace against the Goons in the past 40 years!

van der Vaart (2011)
Hendry (1993)
Lineker (1991)
Falco (1983 & 85)
Hughton (1983)
Crooks (1982)
Archibald (1981 & 84)

Kudos. But did you really believe he'd be this good?

I think my point was that I thought he was ready for our first team. nobody can predict if a player will become a great until they've been tested, but he's not surprising me in how he's performing, honestly!

But I also thought Adam Smith was quality that day too!

They reckon he is an Ar5ena1 fan

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/07/totte...s-title-win-in-awkward-leaked-photo-5053723/?

sure as hell did not look like it today

Trying to stir brick.. fact is clubs don't like the kids turning up to training if you are actually affiliated to them in other clubs gear. My Nephew is on Charlton's books as a 10 year old and he has to have the whole Charlton kabuddle, full kit, bags, shin pads. Everything Charlton. He for some reason is a Liverpool fan... but I am slowly turning his heart lilywhite. If Charlton won the league no doubt he would be down there cheering on the Charlton players, because that's what kids do, they still have innocence about them.

Last edited:
http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/the-ma...ands-alone-as-tottenhams-star-man-vs-Ar5ena1?

Harry Kane stands alone as Tottenham's star man vs. Arsenal

"In the last few months, the energy and atmosphere has been great," said Pochettino before the game. "It is a big change for us. It is more comfortable to play now at White Hart Lane."

He was equally positive afterward. "It was brilliant, amazing, fantastic; you feel from the beginning it is a special game for our supporters." Pochettino said it was the best atmosphere he'd experienced at White Hart Lane, and when on song, this is among the most intimidating atmospheres in the league.

Harry Kane enters Tottenham folklore and an England future beckons
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/feb/07/harry-kane-tottenham-arsenal

......The beauty of Kane is that he looks like a supporter who has won a competition to play for his favourite team, with such heart and endeavour, charging around the pitch as if he had been informed before kick‑off that the world would end if he – and only he – did not give every last drop of sweat. Kane expended so much energy against Arsenal that he was probably powering the floodlights on his own and it would not have been a surprise to discover that he also found a spare moment or two to sneak into the crowd and lead a few chants.

He was everywhere, chasing, harrying, holding the ball up, linking the play and seizing his moment with aplomb when it arrived, first when he dragged Tottenham back into the game with his equaliser just after half-time and then when he won it with that peach of a header near the end.

Trying to stir crud.. fact is clubs don't like the kids turning up to training if you are actually affiliated to them in other clubs gear. My Nephew is on Charlton's books as a 10 year old and he has to have the whole Charlton kabuddle, full kit, bags, shin pads. Everything Charlton. He for some reason is a Liverpool fan... but I am slowly turning his heart lilywhite. If Charlton won the league no doubt he would be down there cheering on the Charlton players, because that's what kids do, they still have innocence about them.

Yep, we had the same thing at our local school which had a Chelsea academy, you'd see the lads walking to and from school in Chelsea gear and at weekends in their own club colours.

Back