• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I'd have Jesus, but the only Sterling I would take would be the £150M.

Hmmm, Jesus + loads of cash. Do we need an American infomercial and a toll-free number?!

Yep, Jesus at least has age on his side.

Sterling would drive us all fudging mad by game 3, worse decision making I have ever seen by a player, his finishing is atrocious, thankfully his stupid wages make him extremely unlikely.

Sterling is the Walcott of the moment. Gets the ball stuck under his feet, misses the easiest of chances, and yet just when he’s about to be binned off... he scores...then rinse and repeat. He’s never the player people expect him to be. He scored against Croatia and people were falling over themselves to praise him. Yet other than that he was rubbish. He wouldn’t stand a chance with us.
Mahrez, Laporte and Bernardo Silva are 3 interesting options but I’m sure their values would not be agreed between the two clubs and that’s even before we start to talk wages.

I think if we were still under Pochettino (or a similar manager) then a few of City's players would be good.
However, with all of them having been 'Pep-ed' in their training i think there would be quite an adjustment to playing for us (not to mind a massive step down in quality of who they'd be playing with) and they could flop actually quite badly.

I don't think there are many equivalents of Kane in that Emirates Marketing Project side, i.e. players who'd simply be extremely good in their own right wherever they'd be playing and not really good because of playing with similar levels of players in Pep's system and coaching.

Only De Bruyne, Dias, Ederson or maybe Gundagan would be worth taking off them in our current (and that's not happening so just the straight cash please)

If it was any three players, I'd go for Laporte, Silva, Jesus plus cash.

Use the cash to get bissouma, lamptey and White. Get Potter in, and whatever is left to buy some prospects.

If it was any three players, I'd go for Laporte, Silva, Jesus plus cash.

Use the cash to get bissouma, lamptey and White. Get Potter in, and whatever is left to buy some prospects.
Surely those three would see the deal being a straight swap at best?

Bissouma, Lamptey and White would be £130m minimum. I think it’s an either/or there mate.

Surely those three would see the deal being a straight swap at best?

Bissouma, Lamptey and White would be £130m minimum. I think it’s an either/or there mate.

Ben White £50m
Bissouma £35m
Lamptey £40m

Them three at city + £50mil I'd say thinking how levy does business ...

Plus sales of sissoko, lamela, aurier, Davies, Dier, Sanchez ... all fantasy I agree

Ben White £50m
Bissouma £35m
Lamptey £40m

Them three at city + £50mil I'd say thinking how levy does business ...

Plus sales of sissoko, lamela, aurier, Davies, Dier, Sanchez ... all fantasy I agree
Firstly Brighton are extremely unlikely to sell all three of those players. If they brought in £50m for White then why would they sell either of the other two for market rate?
Secondly there is no way we get those three players from Emirates Marketing Project and £50m for Harry Kane, that’s before considering the fact that they are all unlikely to want to take the career step down as all could go to top tier clubs.

Firstly Brighton are extremely unlikely to sell all three of those players. If they brought in £50m for White then why would they sell either of the other two for market rate?
Secondly there is no way we get those three players from Emirates Marketing Project and £50m for Harry Kane, that’s before considering the fact that they are all unlikely to want to take the career step down as all could go to top tier clubs.

Pure fantasy mate from my end.

100mil + Laporte and Mahrez for Kane.

...and Walker back. He's getting old anyway.

Jesus instead of walker and that’s the deal for me.

I’m coming round to the idea selling him to city wouldn’t be the end of the world - I’d clearly prefer Kane at Spurs, but there are potentially positives to selling for cash and players.

Jesus instead of walker and that’s the deal for me.

I’m coming round to the idea selling him to city wouldn’t be the end of the world - I’d clearly prefer Kane at Spurs, but there are potentially positives to selling for cash and players.
Of course something entirely unrealistic would be a deal we’d all accept…. You might as well name another 5 Emirates Marketing Project players for the fun of it. We’re not going to get 3 £50m players and £100m for Harry Kane.

Of course something entirely unrealistic would be a deal we’d all accept…. You might as well name another 5 Emirates Marketing Project players for the fun of it. We’re not going to get 3 £50m players and £100m for Harry Kane.

If they are as desperate as they say they will offer something along those lines

they don’t need Laporte, Jesus doesn’t get much game time and if we go for the original option of Sterling he’s said he wants more game time.

Plus they need to shift players.

it’s not actually that unrealistic

If they are as desperate as they say they will offer something along those lines

they don’t need Laporte, Jesus doesn’t get much game time and if we go for the original option of Sterling he’s said he wants more game time.

Plus they need to shift players.

it’s not actually that unrealistic
Yes it is unrealistic, those players have to actually want to come for lower wages and the lowest European football standard on offer:D

Already stories today about Sterling not being interested in coming, it’s simply not going to happen…..

Back