• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Haaland is joining real madrid in summer 2022 and mbappe joins real madrid this summer.

That is why everyone else is looking at kane and lukaku.

psg still have a chance as they will have money and space from mbappe’s imminent departure.

Barca may find the money from somewhere out of fear of falling behind real madrid. They may even try and move messi to city to make it work. Relying on an ageing messi and ageing aguero is not clever from barcelona.
I don’t see that happening at all

Thats a decent suggestion. Text Levy with it.

Only thing I would say is that the only point in doing this is if Levy backs the new man sufficiently such that next season can see us challenge properly for the top 4 - otherwise we may as well take a higher price, say £150m, this summer.

In terms of what I mean by "backs the new man sufficiently", I dont think its more than say £30m - £50m plus sale proceeds. With that you can get 2 CBs and a RW, which covers our urgent needs and along with a new manager installing a system, would see a huge improvement IMO

I think that we've got a better chance of qualifying for the CL next season with Kane in the side than not, that's worth loads of money.

We also have a big enough rebuilding job to do this summer anyway, far better to push off the difficult players to replace for another year, if you can.

Lastly, I don't think that Levy can afford to sell him when the relationship between the club and fans is so strained. It will make a bad situation even worse

I think that we've got a better chance of qualifying for the CL next season with Kane in the side than not, that's worth loads of money.

We also have a big enough rebuilding job to do this summer anyway, far better to push off the difficult players to replace for another year, if you can.

Lastly, I don't think that Levy can afford to sell him when the relationship between the club and fans is so strained. It will make a bad situation even worse

Levy will do what suits ENICs finances. nothing more.

Problem is he may already have said 'Let's see what happens this year with Jose and the new signings, If we don't win something you can go etc. So having another chat and saying to Harry 'We have Ten Hag (or whoever) coming in, let's see what he can do and maybe give it another year'. I'd love to keep him but I think he is already on his way to Emirates Marketing Project. Will be interesting to see though.

Problem is he may already have said 'Let's see what happens this year with Jose and the new signings, If we don't win something you can go etc. So having another chat and saying to Harry 'We have Ten Hag (or whoever) coming in, let's see what he can do and maybe give it another year'. I'd love to keep him but I think he is already on his way to Emirates Marketing Project. Will be interesting to see though.

If he doesn't have anything in writing and we don't receive a bid that is acceptable, there is little that he can do. My suggestion keeps him for another year and gives him something in writing for next (and he'd get a pay rise in the meantime).

He has held out for several seasons. Stayed and given us total loyalty throughout.

The model professional, no one dare dispute that.

He could easily have gone anywhere he chose, doubled his salary and collected a cabinetful of trophies by now.

But no, he stayed with a club that was trying to penny-pinch it's way to trophies..

Tottenham fans do not deserve a player like Kane.

He is contracted to us, he can't go where he wants.

Anyone seen Vlahovic at Fiorentina ?
My mate in Italy says we want him to replace Kane
I know nothing about him other than wiki
But my friend is a big football fan and doesn’t actually have a team to follow
His dad is lawyer in finance in Verona and told him ..

Anyone seen Vlahovic at Fiorentina ?
My mate in Italy says we want him to replace Kane
I know nothing about him other than wiki
But my friend is a big football fan and doesn’t actually have a team to follow
His dad is lawyer in finance in Verona and told him ..

Saw him absolutely destroy Ireland for Serbia.
One of those players that completely stood as a Rolls Royce of a player.
Like watching Dele against Marine.

No idea what he is like for Fiorentina.

I know mate told a few people this this week. People fans of other clubs keep telling me it is unfair on Kane and he deserves to win stuff(like they really care about his feelings)

I do not see this happen to players of other clubs.

Which clubs? Top clubs sell players when they want.
Average clubs sell when the player wants out. Crap clubs sell out of necessities.

Back