• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I seem to be one of the few here who really dislikes city. I’m not fooled for one second by oh lovely perfect pep doing things the right way blah blah. They spend unbelievable money that is not theirs, got given a stadium, hired the best manager... nothing short of a disgrace if you ask me. They spend 40m on ake to basically do a trial, decide after two weeks he’s not good enough and go and dump another 65m on someone else who we were also looking at. They blocked us getting de ligt and bent us over for walker.

Lets see how you all feel when kane scores four against us on his return to WHL and that bellend kyle walker is jumping on his back screaming, with city fans yet again singing have you ever seen tottenham win the league - the bloody cheek of it considering how they ended their drought.

The one small consolation if chelsea beat them in that final will be seeing pep and kyle walkers stupid faces.

Trust me, I despise City, think Guardiola is a knob and have no love whatsoever.
My comment was based solely on clubs in the Premiership who are right now beyond our reach versus ones who are direct rivals.
IMO City are operating beyond anybody's reach currently (and I think we would, in fact, agree on how bricky that is) versus Utd, etc who are most certainly within reach and rivals IMO. Chelski don't count because they can fudge themselves at all times.

Why do the press reference Chelsea? It could never ever happen... could it?

I have another albeit weird conspiracy that that the club might well be seeing what money is out there.

It could be a "suits all parties" thing which ultimately leads to "one more year and then you go to X once Covid finances have rebounded a bit more...unless someone is prepared to do it now" sort of thing.

I have another albeit weird conspiracy that that the club might well be seeing what money is out there.

It could be a "suits all parties" thing which ultimately leads to "one more year and then you go to X once Covid finances have rebounded a bit more...unless someone is prepared to do it now" sort of thing.

Maybe. I was thikning a moment ago about why I'd be comfortable with him joining Man C for say £150m.

Setting aside the team which he's joining being a joke team, I think its also because given the current financial situation we're likely to sign players for £15m-£20m this summer at best which are probably high risk about whether they are good enough.

If we sign 3 players for £50m say, as a result of the kane cash, those players should be a lot lower risk. We should actually get 3 quality players.

I think its the refreshing nature of that quality which convinces me that it might make sense

Maybe. I was thikning a moment ago about why I'd be comfortable with him joining Man C for say £150m.

Setting aside the team which he's joining being a joke team, I think its also because given the current financial situation we're likely to sign players for £15m-£20m this summer at best which are probably high risk about whether they are good enough.

If we sign 3 players for £50m say, as a result of the kane cash, those players should be a lot lower risk. We should actually get 3 quality players.

I think its the refreshing nature of that quality which convinces me that it might make sense
Tanguy says hi
Keita says hi
Werner says hi
price doesn’t mean quality, just expectation (all the above are very good players who haven’t clicked)
But you could buy someone like Grealish, add a striker or two like Daka and Weghorst and maybe have small change
That IMO would mean we could have a better overall side out there

Tanguy says hi
Keita says hi
Werner says hi
price doesn’t mean quality, just expectation (all the above are very good players who haven’t clicked)
But you could buy someone like Grealish, add a striker or two like Daka and Weghorst and maybe have small change
That IMO would mean we could have a better overall side out there

Generally if you pay more then the player should be better and have a higher chance of succeeding. Clearly there are exceptions

The only way I’d accept Emirates Marketing Project is if we get;

1. sterling in exchange and they subsidise any additional wage requirements for the duration of his contract, above the 200k pw we’d pay him.

2. they convince aguero to join us on a 2 year deal and they pay all his wages and signing on fee.

3. £150m immediately payable in one single payment.

4. bellend kyle walker has to join sheffield wednesday on a two year loan where he earns £300 pw and his city basic wage goes to the TH foundation.

I still don't understand Levy's role in this all.

Last summer, 4 years left on his contract.
Sure if you stay this season you can go next summer.
No one in football had money last summer/
The top transfer last summer was 72m. The season before it was 114m.

I assume Levy will stick to the same agreements he gave Modric and Bale.
I'm sure to Levy his word is more important than the club.

What DK is saying here is what I was talking about in my earlier reply to GlendasLegs. I was told this morning that Kane asked to leave last summer and Levy asked him to give him another year and would allow him to go this summer.

Trust me, I despise City, think Guardiola is a knob and have no love whatsoever.
My comment was based solely on clubs in the Premiership who are right now beyond our reach versus ones who are direct rivals.
IMO City are operating beyond anybody's reach currently (and I think we would, in fact, agree on how bricky that is) versus Utd, etc who are most certainly within reach and rivals IMO. Chelski don't count because they can fudge themselves at all times.
100%
No one can compete with city in reality and there is a danger of the league becoming a race for second with the money they can spend

What DK is saying here is what I was talking about in my earlier reply to GlendasLegs. I was told this morning that Kane asked to leave last summer and Levy asked him to give him another year and would allow him to go this summer.
Sounds fair
I’m sure DL will let him go this summer for a mega fee that the club are happy with, to a club that Tottenham are happy to sell too

1. sterling in exchange and they subsidise any additional wage requirements for the duration of his contract, above the 200k pw we’d pay him.

2. they convince aguero to join us on a 2 year deal and they pay all his wages and signing on fee.

4. bellend kyle walker has to join sheffield wednesday on a two year loan where he earns £300 pw and his city basic wage goes to the TH foundation.
Good evening, Daniel.

If you apply for the manager's job, I am voting your way!

Back