• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I do not think the problem is with Kane playing as a number 10 with someone else further forward, rather we simply do not have a quality and consistent number 9 to play ahead of him. Maybe until we do Kane should play as a number 9

Sorry , i think people are missing the point of my post

Is Harry Kane not being his superhuman self in the last couple of games because he has Ade in front of him? or is it because he has been moved away from the number 9 position?

would kane be as effective regardless of him playing number 10 and number 9 positions?

Sorry , i think people are missing the point of my post

Is Harry Kane not being his superhuman self in the last couple of games because he has Ade in front of him? or is it because he has been moved away from the number 9 position?

would kane be as effective regardless of him playing number 10 and number 9 positions?

Might have something to do with the absence of Mason & Nabil...

Either way I have settled on a new avatar......And I like it very much!

Could just be a natural tail off for a young player on a good run of form. He's played well this season behind a forward and played well in a couple of games with Adebayor last season - so wpuld be difficult to say if it's one of those reasons. Also Bentaleb/Mason have been missing as well, key players in our build up play, could be contributing also

Could just be a natural tail off for a young player on a good run of form. He's played well this season behind a forward and played well in a couple of games with Adebayor last season - so wpuld be difficult to say if it's one of those reasons. Also Bentaleb/Mason have been missing as well, key players in our build up play, could be contributing also

I still think he has been one of our better players without scoring as well as he has been rested or reduced to late cameos in some cup macthes. Also, he was massively unlucky against Sunderland not to score. He seems to be developing a "trademark Kane type goal" when he dribbles off to the right edge of the penalty area and then finds the far corner. It is amazing how he seems to find that far post so often superb technique. Reminds of Bale's last year where he scored so many cutting in from the right side and then unleashing a thunderbolt to the far corner.

I think Kane has to be played in the 9 role right now, still unsure where he is best as 9 or a 10 he has been effective in both roles really. The fact of the matter is he has to be furthest forward now though because he is the only striker we can trust to put chances away. We have others who can play as a 10 but we simply have no other viable option to play as a 9 now so it has to be Harry

Last edited:
Anyone got a gif/vine for his celebration in front of the fans after Eriksen's second? Top lad.
Looking for that as well he actually pushed away teammates to celebrate and dance in front of fans true YIDDO!

He also was apparently singing along to Spurs are on there way to Wembley after the match but haven't found a video yet

Back