• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Could Fredericks be used as a winger? Potential Lennon replacement? All I know of him is his appearance in the Europa, he was very quick and put in some decent crosses. I hope we find a place for our talented youngsters in the squad.

Remember that Europa game well, every single time he got forward he created danger. His crosses were right on the money, one led to a header from Lamela that thundered against the bar, a couple of other attempts led to corners, plus he won us a pen when he tricked his way into the box and was brought down.

Remember that Europa game well, every single time he got forward he created danger. His crosses were right on the money, one led to a header from Lamela that thundered against the bar, a couple of other attempts led to corners, plus he won us a pen when he tricked his way into the box and was brought down.

Ferdinand was a pundit for that game iirc, didn't he describe him as the quickest player in the squad?

Ferdinand was a pundit for that game iirc, didn't he describe him as the quickest player in the squad?

Rings bells now you mention it.

[h=4]
RYAN FREDERICKS PLAYER CHARACTERISTICS​

[/h]Characteristics courtesy of WhoScored.com, where you can find more stats, including live in-game data and unique player and team ratings.
STRENGTHSWEAKNESSES
DribblingVery StrongPassingWeak
TacklingVery Strong
Holding on to the ballStrong
Ball interceptionStrong
ConcentrationStrong

STYLES
Likes to crossVery Often
Likes to dribbleOften
Plays the ball off the ground oftenOften
Likes to tackleOften
* Strengths, weaknesses and style of play are calculated from player statistics in domestic league games this season and last
© WhoScored.com

Whoever that guy is has tried to do his research and essentially has made that list up. McEvoy is bang average and always has been. I'd be shocked if he ever played one minute for the first team.

Onomah is the next one in line and is going very well in first team training by all accounts. Dominic ball has seen a rapid promotion and seems to be favoured as is winks.

Some of those guys listed will almost certainly never play for us over ones not even mentioned. Strange article in truth.

Your right about Federicks - he has done better than predicted, hence its a little shame that Yedlin will probably mean he never plays for us again. I admit to not being a big fan, but doing so well in the champ is no mean feat

Looks like he actually did some research:

[Tweet]553561743604330496[/tweet]

I'd be wary of describing any of our youngsters as being "bang average and always will be" -- I'd have said the same about Kane when I first saw him play. Not every player is obviously brilliant at 18.

Another well taken goal today and was unfortunate not to be awarded a penalty which probably would've seen us pick up the 3pts.

@OptaJoe: 149 - Harry Kane has the best minutes/goal ratio of any player to score at least five PL goals for Tottenham (Klinsmann 2nd on 169). Leader.

@Squawka: This is the first time in 19 games (all comps) that Spurs have lost a game that Harry Kane has scored in.

[VINE]Op9thrLz330[/VINE]

[VINE]Op9lFWAMXWI[/VINE]

I'd be wary of describing any of our youngsters as being "bang average and always will be" -- I'd have said the same about Kane when I first saw him play. Not every player is obviously brilliant at 18.

True, but kane was one of the stars of the academy. Mcevoy has never been talked up other than looking like Bale

Realistically could end up with 30 goals in all comps this season how many players have done that for us?

Thinking about it if he doesn't end up with 30+ goals we are probably in for a terrible second half of the season

Realistically could end up with 30 goals in all comps this season how many players have done that for us?

Thinking about it if he doesn't end up with 30+ goals we are probably in for a terrible second half of the season

It is interesting, if Kane doesn't get 25-30, and both Eriksen and Chadli don't get between 12-15, we would have likely had a really poor 2nd half.

One 20+ striker, plus two 10+ goal midfielders would indicate a side at a very good point, yet we are potentially going to achieve that with a side struggling badly for fluency/consistency.

It is interesting, if Kane doesn't get 25-30, and both Eriksen and Chadli don't get between 12-15, we would have likely had a really poor 2nd half.

One 20+ striker, plus two 10+ goal midfielders would indicate a side at a very good point, yet we are potentially going to achieve that with a side struggling badly for fluency/consistency.

Indeed hopefully we can get some goals from elsewhere would be particularly nice if another striker chipped in but going forward it looks like our best 11 is Kane with 3 behind. So that being said we would need Townsend and Lamela to get some goals (both are capable it would seem). Mason as well has it in his locker and maybe he can chip in with a few,

Indeed hopefully we can get some goals from elsewhere would be particularly nice if another striker chipped in but going forward it looks like our best 11 is Kane with 3 behind. So that being said we would need Townsend and Lamela to get some goals (both are capable it would seem). Mason as well has it in his locker and maybe he can chip in with a few,

Depends, what is the solution?

- another striker? would we really play 2 regularly?
- Do we need to tighten up the defense more?

anyone have stats on GF, GA compared to rest (minus City/Chel53a)?

From what I could find, only 5 Tottenham players have managed to score 30+ goals in a season since WWII: Gary Lineker, Clive Allen, Martin Chivers (x3), Jimmy Greaves (x6) and Bobby Smith (x4).

Even getting to 25 goals this season would mean Kane joining a pretty rarefied list of 11 Spurs forwards which would also include Bale, Klinsmann, Sheringham, Falco, Archibald and Duncan.

2012/13: Bale with 26 (21 in the league)
1994/95: Klinsmann with 29 (20 in the league)
1992/93: Sheringham with 28 (21 in the league)
1991/92: Lineker with 35 goals (28 in the league)
1989/90: Lineker with 26 (24 in the league)
1986/87: Allen with 49 goals (33 in the league)
1985/86: Falco with 29 (22 in the league)
1984/85: Falco with 25 (19 in the league)
1980/81: Archibald with 25 (21 in the league)
1975/76: Duncan with 25 (20 in the league)
1972/73: Chivers with 33 (17 in the league)
1971/72: Chivers with 44 (25 in the league)
1970/71: Chivers with 34 (21 in the league)
1968/69: Greaves with 36 (27 in the league)
1967/68: Greaves with 29 (23 in the league)
1966/67: Greaves with 31 (25 in the league)
1964/65: Greaves with 35 (29 in the league)
1963/64: Greaves with 36 (35 in the league)
1962/63: Greaves with 44 (37 in the league)
1961/62: Greaves with 30 (21 in the league)
1960/61: Smith with 33 (28 in the league)
1959/60: Smith with 30 (25 in the league)
1958/59: Smith with 35 (32 in the league)
1957/58: Smith with 38 (36 in the league)

^Thanks for that would truly be in elite company. We have had some great strikers over the years not reach that mark shows how special he is to even be knocking on that door

Back