• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

How grown is an issue in Europe more than anything
Worry about that once we have got back in the CL
It would though expose why we what aaron’s for example
Could go for DCL
Or Ings and Ivan Toney

Ings is too old. Never watched Toney

Anyone other CFs in our usual 21-24 age range and between say £40m-£60m price?

How grown is an issue in Europe more than anything
Worry about that once we have got back in the CL
It would though expose why we what aaron’s for example
Could go for DCL
Or Ings and Ivan Toney

Not convinced with Tony and Ings is unreliable fitness wise.

I would be massively disappointed in Levy if he dealt with those scumbags and Id be sick if Kane contemplated going there. I wouldn't begrudge him Manchester or abroad but he loses all respect from me if he goes to Chelsea. And he'll get nothing but abuse every time he comes back and it will be deserved.

But it still wouldnt even be the palest of imitations of what rSol did. Every step of the way, what that clam did was contemptible and treacherous beyond words. There's nothing Kane could do this summer to have him spoken about in the same breath as Judas.

Thankfully, I think Harry has more class and Levy has more balls than to allow that to happen.

Hope you are correct . Not quite Judas levels . But going to Chelski is up there with it.

If he does go, still not 100% that he will but it's more than likely to happen, I'd also get rid of Son, possibly Lloris and Toby and some of the deadwood which should give us in the region of 250-300 million. Get a top DoF in, having that budget should be attractive, and a progressive manager and start a proper rebuild.

There will be plenty of good players available for cheap this summer. I'm not going to claim to be an expert on Austrian football, but the likes of Daka at Salzburg looks to have the makings of a top striker. Those type of signings shouldn't be that expensive and set us up long term.

It'll still be a sad day when Kane leaves but wherever he goes (besides London) I'll be wishing him every success, once it's not at our cost.

Ings is too old. Never watched Toney

Anyone other CFs in our usual 21-24 age range and between say £40m-£60m price?
Ings is same age as Kane give it take and would be about £30m due to his contract. He does have injury issues but recovers quickly now. I’d like him now instead of Vincius
Toney has been brilliant and could have had a goal against us in the league cup

Some interesting clever signings would be Patson Daka and Weghorst
Daka for me would suit leiscter to replace Vardy
Andre Silva may be able to replicate his form elsewhere but it’s hard to tell

Kane wouldn't be on the same level at all but our 2 best academy-player-turned-captains leaving us for our 2 biggest rivals to win big trophies whilst we have to watch on would be beyond awful

There's still two weeks to the season ticket renewal deadline, wonder how many have been holding off, next two weeks could be interesting.....

Back