• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Kane would easily adapt to most systems. The only systems he couldn't adapt to are ones were he needs pace

Apart from the England one which appears to be dont pass to him unless theres not a chance of having a shot from anywhere yourself and you cant pass sideways or backwards to anyone even if they dont want the ball.

Doesnt look like its just paper-talk. Obviously doesnt mean that he will leave, but its not just idle gossip assuming the quotes below are accurate and not taken out of context

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ottenham-striker-to-decide-future-after-euros

Spurs' success in the final phase of the season could have a bearing on the 27-year-old's future, but Kane says he will wait until the conclusion of the Euros before making his plans clear.

"I think that's a hard question to answer right now," Kane said when asked if the speculation around his future will impact his performances.

"It's important that all my focus is on the two England games coming up now and the rest of the season with Spurs and then the Euros. To be thinking about speculation or rumours would be damaging in terms of my own performance.

Doesnt look like its just paper-talk. Obviously doesnt mean that he will leave, but its not just idle gossip assuming the quotes below are accurate and not taken out of context

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ottenham-striker-to-decide-future-after-euros

Spurs' success in the final phase of the season could have a bearing on the 27-year-old's future, but Kane says he will wait until the conclusion of the Euros before making his plans clear.

"I think that's a hard question to answer right now," Kane said when asked if the speculation around his future will impact his performances.

"It's important that all my focus is on the two England games coming up now and the rest of the season with Spurs and then the Euros. To be thinking about speculation or rumours would be damaging in terms of my own performance.
The interview is IMO just people trying to tease something out of him to create a story
They do it every chance they can

The interview is IMO just people trying to tease something out of him to create a story

You might be right, but its the first time I've seen him saying anything remotely approaching a 'considering my future' type comment

If we can get huge money for him then we would be silly not to take it. We need to seriously upgrade other parts of the team, no point having one of the worlds best if we are still not achieving anything due to the weakness in the rest of the team. Its like having a lamborghini badge on a Renault Megane, he deserves trophies and we need to have a overhaul.

He could quite easily have put it to bed by saying he has no interest in leaving.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, if you gave him the choice to leave for one of the big successful teams he would. But that doesn’t mean he will leave because someone would have to stump up huge cash which in this climate and the breakthrough of the younger Mbappe and Haaland makes it less likely to happen. I think it’s Emirates Marketing Project or he stays....

I think Barca is the most likely.

Big name replacement for Messi, capable of winning games on his own. Enough years left to justify building a team around him.

I think Barca is the most likely.

Big name replacement for Messi, capable of winning games on his own. Enough years left to justify building a team around him.
No way Barca have the cash required to buy Kane, by the sounds of it Real don’t either. The only ones who could potentially afford him are City who need a new forward, or PSG and I don’t see him going to the French league....

He is staying in England 100%, he has his eye on Shearers record and has a young family and what with covid, vaccines etc i just think it would be more hassle than it is worth moving abroad at this moment in time.

No way Barca have the cash required to buy Kane, by the sounds of it Real don’t either. The only ones who could potentially afford him are City who need a new forward, or PSG and I don’t see him going to the French league....

They always seem to find a way, and with FFP being turned off this becomes easier.

Do City need a new forward? The best one they have can't get a start at the minute. Pep has a history of marginalising such players too, look at his treatment/waste of The Zlatan.

You might be right, but its the first time I've seen him saying anything remotely approaching a 'considering my future' type comment
Nah it’s repeated every year
Hence the last comment as long as the club match my ambitions

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/synd...right-ambition-amid-real-madrid-buzz.amp.html
Roughly same time of year too

and another from last year... same time too

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-kane-tottenham-transfer-blow-revelation/amp/

who would have thought it

Last edited:
He could quite easily have put it to bed by saying he has no interest in leaving.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, if you gave him the choice to leave for one of the big successful teams he would. But that doesn’t mean he will leave because someone would have to stump up huge cash which in this climate and the breakthrough of the younger Mbappe and Haaland makes it less likely to happen. I think it’s Emirates Marketing Project or he stays....
But in England thats one side... city as you say
And there very proud of “not buying the league”
In Europe he could go to PSG of course
Everyone else is skint

They always seem to find a way, and with FFP being turned off this becomes easier.

Do City need a new forward? The best one they have can't get a start at the minute. Pep has a history of marginalising such players too, look at his treatment/waste of The Zlatan.

City absolutely need a forward. Aguero appears to be on the way out, Jesus is a run of the mill forward, they need better than him. Pep hasn’t marginalised De Bruyne or Sterling. Barca are very different to Real and don’t want their players to be show offs. Maybe he binned off Zlatan because he never does it when it matters in the CL.

City absolutely need a forward. Aguero appears to be on the way out, Jesus is a run of the mill forward, they need better than him. Pep hasn’t marginalised De Bruyne or Sterling. Barca are very different to Real and don’t want their players to be show offs. Maybe he binned off Zlatan because he never does it when it matters in the CL.

By such players I meant out and out centre forwards.

Jesus is a square peg in a round hole imo, he’s better from wide/deep.

Last edited:

I agree. We may not be forced to sell him, but if I was Kane I wouldn’t be happy with what has gone on at the club on the pitch in the last couple of seasons and would decide its time to move on. He doesn’t owe us anything and he deserves to play for a top team that challenges for and wins the big trophies.

I agree. We may not be forced to sell him, but if I was Kane I wouldn’t be happy with what has gone on at the club on the pitch in the last couple of seasons and would decide its time to move on. He doesn’t owe us anything and he deserves to play for a top team that challenges for and wins the big trophies.
Yep
And those clubs that win things should pay up for him if they want him and he can leave with our blessing

Back