• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

They always seem to find a way, and with FFP being turned off this becomes easier.

Do City need a new forward? The best one they have can't get a start at the minute. Pep has a history of marginalising such players too, look at his treatment/waste of The Zlatan.

think they are in more of a financial mess than us.

Talk of a billion in the red.

Only reporting on the comments.

He will be gone in the summer if someone pays 100 million
Ha ha ha
No chance
The club are in a super strong position
Why would you sell Kane for lukaku money?
It’s widely reported along with all the other speculation and lies at £150m
If someone pays that then fair play
I just don’t see the two clubs that could do that going for him myself
PSG have to keep mbappe... that’s a big problem for them
City are the favourites for Haaland and theh wouldn’t want to miss out on him
No one else can get near yo the money needed

Ha ha ha
No chance

Different world now

He’s the same age as when Lukaku went for 20 million less

No one is paying 150 million for Kane - age/injuries/finances.

We will sell if 100 million comes in and Kane wants off

What Ashley Cole just said about him is spot on.

Ha ha ha
No chance

Mbappe is going as soon as his contract allows him to.

He and Kane would be a great double act.

D017A943-62DB-40C6-9E4E-5B42D485B5DF.png
Different world now

He’s the same age as when Lukaku went for 20 million less

No one is paying 150 million for Kane - age/injuries/finances.

We will sell if 100 million comes in and Kane wants off

What Ashley Cole just said about him is spot on.
No chance we sell him “cheap”
We don’t want to sell
We don’t need to sell
The key people selling him are the red tops
Why isn’t Mount leaving Chelsea
Or why isn’t rahsford leaving United
It doesn’t suit an agenda but neither club is winning the big trophies this season either and haven’t for some time (Chelsea may pull a miracle in the CL abut I doubt it)
Everything that happens to Kane now is w decision for the club, not him. As Ian Wright said in the same interview you quoted he signed a 6 year contract so he knew what he was doing
kai Haivertz went for £75m in Covid times
That’s a benchmark

No chance we sell him “cheap”
We don’t want to sell
We don’t need to sell
The key people selling him are the red tops
Why isn’t Mount leaving Chelsea
Or why isn’t rahsford leaving United
It doesn’t suit an agenda but neither club is winning the big trophies this season either and haven’t for some time (Chelsea may pull a miracle in the CL abut I doubt it)
Everything that happens to Kane now is w decision for the club, not him. As Ian Wright said in the same interview you quoted he signed a 6 year contract so he knew what he was doing

Chelsea and United are ahead of us, why would they want to leave either of those clubs? Both looking like being in the CL next season and Chelsea still in this years.

We didn’t want to sell Bale either.

Signing a new contract doesn’t mean a lot, and it expires in 2024 so it’s not really a new contract is it?

At best it’s 50/50 with the club, if he wants to leave he’s off, Levy won’t risk losing money

Chelsea and United are ahead of us, why would they want to leave either of those clubs? Both looking like being in the CL next season and Chelsea still in this years.

We didn’t want to sell Bale either.

Signing a new contract doesn’t mean a lot, and it expires in 2024 so it’s not really a new contract is it?

At best it’s 50/50 with the club, if he wants to leave he’s off, Levy won’t risk losing money
Trophies
I mean that’s what everyone says isn’t it?
The big ones too
So in lots of people’s minds that the CL and prem
Chelsea are nearer winning the CL than us or United this season as their in it
But that’s it really
League places mean nothing unless you win it
So it comes down to if he wants to win trophies there are two clubs. PSG and city
Both have other agendas
Why doenst his contract mean anything? He has 3 years left in it... it’s not a short contract and he is paid mega money

Trophies
I mean that’s what everyone says isn’t it?
The big ones too
So in lots of people’s minds that the CL and prem
Chelsea are nearer winning the CL than us or United this season as their in it
But that’s it really
League places mean nothing unless you win it

Chelsea are not closer to winning the CL than us?

I would say being in the CL 1/4 is much closer.

Sorry completely misread!
No worries
But what winds me up is it’s not just the gutter press selling our player
It’s everyone else
We don’t need Spurs fans doing it too
Ian wright was the most reasonable guy on that ITV panel and he felt he even had to highlight his allegiance
I stand by why I posted earlier, it happens every March for some reason and it doesn’t go away
If someone wants to pay the money the club wants we will let him go. That’s fair to him and fair form the club. The club will tell him that like they do with most players if they agitate for a move. Then it’s up to Kane’s people (his brother) to sell him to a club that wants him, is willing to commit to a £250m outlay for a player who many fans seem to thing has injury problems... and that club has to guarantee trophies.

No worries
But what winds me up is it’s not just the gutter press selling our player
It’s everyone else
We don’t need Spurs fans doing it too
Ian wright was the most reasonable guy on that ITV panel and he felt he even had to highlight his allegiance
I stand by why I posted earlier, it happens every March for some reason and it doesn’t go away
If someone wants to pay the money the club wants we will let him go. That’s fair to him and fair form the club. The club will tell him that like they do with most players if they agitate for a move. Then it’s up to Kane’s people (his brother) to sell him to a club that wants him, is willing to commit to a £250m outlay for a player who many fans seem to thing has injury problems... and that club has to guarantee trophies.

None of us want to see Kane leave, but we’re old enough/experienced enough/cynical enough to know what happens 9/10 times when a player wants to leave. It’s not like it would influence his decision in any way if every spurs fan believed like you do that he will stay. We all wanted Keane and Berbatov to stay. We all wanted modric and Bale to stay. Most of us wanted Walker to stay as we could see he was always miles better than Trippier. It didn’t help us keep any of them. People can’t help what they believe mate.

None of us want to see Kane leave, but we’re old enough/experienced enough/cynical enough to know what happens 9/10 times when a player wants to leave. It’s not like it would influence his decision in any way if every spurs fan believed like you do that he will stay. We all wanted Keane and Berbatov to stay. We all wanted modric and Bale to stay. Most of us wanted Walker to stay as we could see he was always miles better than Trippier. It didn’t help us keep any of them. People can’t help what they believe mate.

I believe he will stay because no one he would go too wants him or can afford him (delete as appropriate)..
And this summer there is bigger fish for clubs to go for.
I also think the club is in a very different position now to what it was when those players departed even if COVID has hammered us £££ wise

But I also do believe that plenty of Spurs fans embrace negativity and almost encourage it
I know fans (if that’s the right word) who literally don’t comment until it’s gone wrong .. they wait for the and stuff and then come alive
It’s a weird state of affairs
You see it on here plenty of times
I clash with @billyiddo, @AdamB and @Finney Is Back sometimes but they are here good and bad with their views. That I can get behind. And it’s not a dig at you or lego either. It’s just a Spurs fan thing I see a lot, and I know quote a few lads just like that.

Remember when Rooney and Gerard wanted to leave their BIG clubs but didn’t in the end (despite having trophies and medals). The mega players like those and Kane are rare and also very hard to buy and sell. They come with premiums and expectations that can’t always be met

I believe he will stay because no one he would go too wants him or can afford him (delete as appropriate)..
And this summer there is bigger fish for clubs to go for.
I also think the club is in a very different position now to what it was when those players departed even if COVID has hammered us £££ wise

But I also do believe that plenty of Spurs fans embrace negativity and almost encourage it
I know fans (if that’s the right word) who non-figuratively don’t comment until it’s gone wrong .. they wait for the and stuff and then come alive
It’s a weird state of affairs
You see it on here plenty of times
I clash with @billyiddo, @AdamB and @Finney Is Back sometimes but they are here good and bad with their views. That I can get behind. And it’s not a dig at you or lego either. It’s just a Spurs fan thing I see a lot, and I know quote a few lads just like that.

Remember when Rooney and Gerard wanted to leave their BIG clubs but didn’t in the end (despite having trophies and medals). The mega players like those and Kane are rare and also very hard to buy and sell. They come with premiums and expectations that can’t always be met

I don’t think we’ll be able to pull off the same deterrent that kept Gerrard from moving to Chelsea.

Back