• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I said this in the game thread but we are literally in the time of seeing one of the last long term greats at one club in football, let alone Spurs.

When people say he is finished or lazy and done after one or two poor games my heart sinks because he is one of the best players in world football and the best striker on the planet. Not only that I doubt people realise the significance of being alive and "there" to see this player.

He is one of Spurs all time greats, soak it up lads

I think his generosity in playing provider to Sonny in recent weeks has kind of got them to rethink their greediness and has in fact br.ought them tighter as a partnership, realising the best way to score is the easiest way. It's good to see.

Watch Gary run him into the ground in the next 10 days.

I'm sure we'd have taken him off earlier if we'd had Vinicius on the bench but even still, come 75 minutes it would have been a gesture of good faith to get him off, even for Winks to run around a bit to close out the game.

Nothing more to add though, exceptional performance. Looks in terrific condition and oozedclass in near enough every moment out there today.

I'm sure we'd have taken him off earlier if we'd had Vinicius on the bench but even still, come 75 minutes it would have been a gesture of good faith to get him off, even for Winks to run around a bit to close out the game.

Nothing more to add though, exceptional performance. Looks in terrific condition and oozedclass in near enough every moment out there today.
Lamela was probably subbed because of his yellow card, last thing you want in a situation like that is to give the ref a chance to make it 10 v. 10.

Then Son (just back from injury) and Ndombele (looked tired, last season hurt by frequent injuries, tough couple of weeks with lower base level fitness than others) were imo rightly chosen to come off.

Back