• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

It was down to the club to pull him and I doubt GS would have minded.

I bet he couldn’t believe his luck when we didn’t.
It's down to Southgate to make clear to pakyers and clubs that their chances of playing in the "important" matches won't be affected by their lack of involvement in the rest.

Look Harry, if you dont play we are going to have to drop you for Callum Wilson.

Wouldnt happen, as a club we let international teams get away with murder.
I don't disagree, but Southgate has to make it clear to Kane that it won't hurt his international career or he'll keep wanting to play.

I don't disagree, but Southgate has to make it clear to Kane that it won't hurt his international career or he'll keep wanting to play.

I fail to see why he would?

Others have pulled out, Southgate comes over as a sensible type that the players like playing for - he wouldnt change that to make a point with Kane.

Kane is so driven and wants to break all records - appearances, goals etc.
He’s never going to voluntarily take the opportunity to rest.
I think Poch also approves of players representing their country and sees it as an honour, but at some point the club has to put the club’s interests first.

Kane is so driven and wants to break all records - appearances, goals etc.
He’s never going to voluntarily take the opportunity to rest.
I think Poch also approves of players representing their country and sees it as an honour, but at some point the club has to put the club’s interests first.
thats where a good manager/coach comes into the picture to advise players on how to hit top form, and when

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back