• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Of course not. I just think that it would be evident if Eriksen were really tinkled off and/or other players thought Harry was being a d1ck.

The whole thing really is a mountain out of a molehill.
Eriksen might of been consulted, but not the squad as a whole - like I said it wouldnt necessarily be that evident at all, in any workplace people bitch behind each others backs...

More attention on here about it than anywhere

I don’t think for one scold the focus of the team has changed
Not really - I read an article about in on the Daily Mail the other day, it has other 1,300 comments on it. So GHod knows how much attention from other media outlets and people on Twitter its got....

The media attention is a distraction. The players dont live in a prison neither do their families and they are human. We need to be focused on beating City on Saturday to maintain the challenge for second. I am not even going to talk about the effect on team spirit.

The media will write about something regardless, they have pages to fill and clicks to generate. I would imagine that the players are having a laugh about it and taking the tinkle a little, like any functioning, tight knit, unit would. I would be amazed if Poch let something little like this get in the way for preparations for tomorrow.

It was a bit of a silly thing for Harry to get involved with imo and he’s going to get a lot of stick from opposition fans about it (I’m sure we’ll hear the first song on the subject from the City corner tomorrow night) but, really, who gives a fudge?

More attention on here about it than anywhere

I don’t think for one scold the focus of the team has changed

Not true about more attention here than anywhere. It is now being used as the butt of jokes. The other day, I was watching a match (not an EPL match) and the commentator uses it as a joke that perhaps Kane would claim it.

It is now being used as the butt of jokes. The other day, I was watching a match (not an EPL match) and the commentator uses it as a joke that perhaps Kane would claim it.

So what? The joke is quite funny for now, everyone will have moved onto something else next week. Kane will have faced greater pressure than a few people joking about him claiming a goal.

Not true about more attention here than anywhere. It is now being used as the butt of jokes. The other day, I was watching a match (not an EPL match) and the commentator uses it as a joke that perhaps Kane would claim it.

Yeah there all jumping on the bandwagon

But it shows how weak minded they all are

MOTD agreed with Kane on Saturday and said he should claim it then a few days later Lineker starts making jokes about it

It’s a bandwagon for them all to jump on

It was a bit of a silly thing for Harry to get involved with imo and he’s going to get a lot of stick from opposition fans about it (I’m sure we’ll hear the first song on the subject from the City corner tomorrow night) but, really, who gives a fudge?

Kane won’t one bit

Let them give him abuse for it... he like Dele has shown they thrive of being judged

Rememebr he is a one season wonder

We need a keeper to come out now and admit he saves some of his shots by luck as he didn’t mean to make the touch so it doesn’t count... in fact they should be given as goals now

Interesting no one berated Kane when he admitted his goal vs Everton was a cross yet Willian did something similar and claimed he meant it... so one was lying

Doesnt sound like he doesnt care - Why do posters on here think they know what other players think?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...admits-Harry-Kane-hurt-taunts-goal-stole.html

Mate, just for a bit of consistency this is what you said on the previous page regarding Eriksen saying he’s ok with it:

“As for Eriksen just because he says he’s ok with it in the media doesn’t mean he really is.I mean we always get told on here not to believe everything that the club says when talking to the media or is that just when it suits?”

You’re doing the same here because it suits your argument. And this isn’t even a direct Kane quote.

I think it’s natural to use any evidence that supports our case.

Me personally, I take everything I read with a pinch of salt, usually because there’s an agenda somewhere. Including here with Poch regarding Kane. He’s mislead before and he’s told the truth.

Who really knows what’s going on.

I don't Eriksen really cares all that much. I'd like to think the club would still pay him a goal bonus for the goal though.

I'm just interested to see if others follow Kane and appeal for goals they claim to have scored. If Vardy does for example then he will look pretty stupid/hypocritical.

Doesnt sound like he doesnt care - Why do posters on here think they know what other players think?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...admits-Harry-Kane-hurt-taunts-goal-stole.html

It's always a mistake to read the headline and not the quotes

‘Harry is disappointed because he never wanted to create this. Tottenham fans will back Harry but other fans will kill him. People have opinions and that is normal.

‘Sometimes it is a small or simple thing and it becomes bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and you cannot stop it. That is what has happened. He is going to learn a lot from this.

‘He never thought that this situation was going to go on to such big things when he was so certain he touched the ball.

‘It is normal that he is a bit disappointed because, of course, Harry Kane and all of our players have Twitter, Instagram, everything.’

Back