• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Massive blow. It is what it is, we know Kane will do everything he can to get back asap. But we have to adapt. And we have more options right now than ever before. 2 strikers (Son and Llorente) to choose from plus Moura to push Eriksen, Lamela and Alli. I also believe Kane is so good that he has been "taking" goals from Alli and co. I expect we will still get our fair share with the goals being distributed more evenly. Son has a determination to him recently that shows me he is so keen to emulate Kane.

I know, it’s bonkers

We scored 4 without him on the pitch

We don’t have as bad a record without him as people would believe

And we can’t fix him on an Internet forum

Indeed. IIRC both times he was out last season we hardly lost a match. Yes he will be missed in any match he doesnt play, but it's not season over. I think he will return v Stoke as a sub, ready for City the week after

Indeed. IIRC both times he was out last season we hardly lost a match. Yes he will be missed in any match he doesnt play, but it's not season over. I think he will return v Stoke as a sub, ready for City the week after

Yeah if he was back for city I’d take that tbh. I really don’t fancy our chances in the fa cup if we get past Swansea or against Emirates Marketing Project or Chelsea without him though.

Playing devils advocate, if he misses the Chelsea game it make take some of the pressure off the rest of the team. Don’t think anyone would expect us to go to Stamford Beach without Kane and get a result. Even with Kane it would be a bit dicey given our awful record there but more recently our away form against the big 6.

Yeah if he was back for city I’d take that tbh. I really don’t fancy our chances in the fa cup if we get past Swansea or against Emirates Marketing Project or Chelsea without him though.

Playing devils advocate, if he misses the Chelsea game it make take some of the pressure off the rest of the team. Don’t think anyone would expect us to go to Stamford Beach without Kane and get a result. Even with Kane it would be a bit dicey given our awful record there but more recently our away form against the big 6.

This. With our recent record there, i almost write off trips to here and OT and if we get anything it's just a bonus. With or without Kane its going to be tough and we wont be favourites, but I will worry about that nearer the time. It's all about next weekend now

With or without him, I expect us to go to Stamford Bridge and get something. That run has to end sometime and we’re a better team than them.

Kane is world class and is a massive miss. Without doubt I’d much rather have him. But with Son, Eriksen, Alli, Moura and Lamela, we have goals in our team. Someone else said earlier that Kane has been “taking” goals from other players. I expect to see that play out in his absence.

Quite unsettling?
Especially if one follows that logic to its conclusion!

To me we seemed to settle into playing more passes and maybe not passing the buck to another player

We had an extra player in midfield for chunks of it as Son doesn’t play as target and eriksen dropped back a bit to make room for lamelal

To me we seemed to settle into playing more passes and maybe not passing the buck to another player

We had an extra player in midfield for chunks of it as Son doesn’t play as target and eriksen dropped back a bit to make room for lamelal

Personally I'd give Moura some more run outs instead of 'one leg' Lamela.

I was surprised Howe stuck with the back 4 when we changed system, Daniels was getting roasted for pace and the cb’s were marking dead space.

Back