• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Pretty sure it will be a 2-weeker

Ankle ligament injuries are pretty predictable. 6 weeks the first time you do it, 2 weeks for subsequent times

No Swansea or England, but back for Chelsea, actually suits us pretty well - enforced rest giving him a bit of freshness for the final 10 matches

I hope the big fella heals up quickly. If not other teams will have to cope with a Tottenham front line they’re not used to.

I know, it’s bonkers

We scored 4 without him on the pitch

We don’t have as bad a record without him as people would believe

And we can’t fix him on an Internet forum

I agree we are from a one man team. Winning the FA cup without him on the other hand will be bloody difficult. Not to mention we still have to play Chelsea away, we all know our record at the bridge is frightening.

I'd like to think we can get past Swansea without Kane, and then have him back for cheatski

Really do think we need to be trying to bring in a new CF in the summer though. Appreciate the arguments that its a tough one given that the incoming guy will only be Kane's back-up but think we need to be doing all we can to do it. However, the fact that Llorente has looked awful whenever he's played, and the fact that Poch doesnt bring him on for kane when Kane goes off shows that Llorente isn't the answer. Prefer that we don't look for another out and out hold-up guy like Llorente and Janssen as well

I'd like to think we can get past Swansea without Kane, and then have him back for cheatski

Really do think we need to be trying to bring in a new CF in the summer though. Appreciate the arguments that its a tough one given that the incoming guy will only be Kane's back-up but think we need to be doing all we can to do it. However, the fact that Llorente has looked awful whenever he's played, and the fact that Poch doesnt bring him on for kane when Kane goes off shows that Llorente isn't the answer. Prefer that we don't look for another out and out hold-up guy like Llorente and Janssen as well

Don’t forget we have Janssen too
So if we don’t want them that’s two to shift

Back