• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

What happened to that poster who moaned about serge and his gay remarks, NO sign of tem recently, just as well he was a bit LIMITed.
If you are trying to imply that was me then you are well wide of the mark. That guy took remarks by a player out of context to justify he's own agenda. I have a problem with the racist and derogatory abalist comments made by a poster.

I really don't get the mentality on here, a few months ago I make a comment about how poor I think a player is and I get jumped on by his fan club and yet when something like this is posted not a peep from anyone.

You are having a laugh mate, Llorente has done nothing in a Spurs shirt to suggest he is reliable.

I actually want us to win this trophy because I was there in 91 so I think Harry needs to start

I do actually sort of agree with you, I am no fan of Llorente, he is giving Aurier a run for his money as worst signing this season for us. Thing with Llorente he has proven he can play football in the past.

My main concern for Kane is burn out, I think he has looked slightly less sharp and on paper the Juve game next week is tougher. I want to win the F.A. cup as well but I really think we can get through to the Euro cup quarters and that is bigger then the F.A. cup to me.

Your right I will be on here tomorrow night moaning when Llorente shots wide from 5 yards. Just really think games like this is the reason we have a squad.

Shearer might of had a point when he said you get your big players starting win the game early and then take them off.

Anyway, back to the Harry Kane thread...

For him to beat Clive Allen's 49 goals, I really believe he needs the full backing of Poch and the team. Not only does he need Poch to allow him serious minutes in the FA Cup but he needs his team mates to literally prioritise his goal mission ahead of their individual appetite for goals. Eriksen allowing Kane some free kicks, Alli and Son passing when they might otherwise shoot. Would be such an achievement to hit 50.

For him to beat Clive Allen's 49 goals, I really believe he needs the full backing of Poch and the team. Not only does he need Poch to allow him serious minutes in the FA Cup but he needs his team mates to literally prioritise his goal mission ahead of their individual appetite for goals. Eriksen allowing Kane some free kicks, Alli and Son passing when they might otherwise shoot. Would be such an achievement to hit 50.

That would be a mistake IMO. The club shouldn’t give a monkeys about personal records, playing well and winning games is what’s important.

Harry Kane is more than just arms and limbs for us.

Think he is vital for us moving forward especially against foreign teams.

If you are trying to imply that was me then you are well wide of the mark. That guy took remarks by a player out of context to justify he's own agenda. I have a problem with the racist and derogatory abalist comments made by a poster.

I really don't get the mentality on here, a few months ago I make a comment about how poor I think a player is and I get jumped on by his fan club and yet when something like this is posted not a peep from anyone.
You get used to it mate - certain players and the manager you cant criticise without getting rounded on. Its made out like any specific criticism equates to you saying they're useless, dont let that stop you from airing your view....

That would be a mistake IMO. The club shouldn’t give a monkeys about personal records, playing well and winning games is what’s important.

Kane is motivated by records, giving him the chance to break them could be a major reason for him choosing to stay with the club. I worry about him breaking down but I seriously don't think he's going to be happy on the bench. I guess we'll see tonight when Poch either picks Kane or Llorente.

Kane is motivated by records, giving him the chance to break them could be a major reason for him choosing to stay with the club. I worry about him breaking down but I seriously don't think he's going to be happy on the bench. I guess we'll see tonight when Poch either picks Kane or Llorente.

I seriously believe he has enough respect for the manager and his teammates to understand that the decision is for the benefit of the team.

Nothing but respect for his mentality and professionalism. Harry kane is very responsible regardless of his young age.

What really is underestimated is that he is completely in tune with poch. He plays for the shirt because he loves Spurs like a fan, and in addition he plays for poch, the man partly responsible for his success.

Harry Kane is a leader in the camp and I can't see many crossing him as he leads by example. Seasoned pros like Jan, Alder, Lloris, Dembele have all come out with admiration and respect for kane for what he brings to the team.

The next generation of spurs youth have massive work ahead of them and who better to learn and listen to?

It's actually amazing how everything is slotting together ... most prudent chairman in possibly world football, world class, again if not one of the best training facilities, World class football stadium to be delivered, a charismatic manager that believes in youth over a cheque book, a team that play for the shirt.

You mean like this? ;)

Back