• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Between Soldado and Kane, Harry deserves to start rather than Bobby. Has been the more effective of the two in the Prem, in open play at any rate.

Between Soldado and Kane, Harry deserves to start rather than Bobby. Has been the more effective of the two in the Prem, in open play at any rate.

You either start your £26m 'star striker' or you get rid of him IMO. You don't drop him after he scores a goal tonight. Kane on the other hand won't expect to start. All about man management. Interested to see how our new boss deals with this one.

You either start your £26m 'star striker' or you get rid of him IMO. You don't drop him after he scores a goal tonight. Kane on the other hand won't expect to start. All about man management. Interested to see how our new boss deals with this one.

Just play:

Soldado
Eriksen - Kane - Lamela​

Capoue/Sandro + Bentaleb/Dembele/Holtby

Something like

---------Lloris-------
Dier-Jan-Kaboul-Davies
---Bentaleb--Capoue--
Lamela--Kane---Erkisen
-------Soldado-------

Only think is that front four doesn't have a ton of pace, but you could bring Andros on if you need a little extra speed.

I only properly saw the latter part of Sheringham's career, due to my age - does Harry Kane remind anyone of Teddy?

The lad is progressing very nicely indeed.

If he carries on like this, it won't be long before he's called-up to the full England squad.

It shouldnt be between those two, Kane is by far more effective playing off the main striker whether it be centrally or on the left. As Mumorm has endorsed Kane in behind Soldado.....

I think Teddy was a more accomplished and intelligent player. I remember him, Anderton and Barmby linking up superbly, now Kane, Bobby and Lamela ?

Mumorn I actually quite like that idea .

I mean except Lamela and Eriksen we don't have any really good attacking midfielders . Townsend is just so out of form, and I am still not sure if there is a footballer in him yet .
As for Lennon, it's time to be realistic . He doesn'tdeserve to start in a team chasing CL . I don't want to sell him as he is good enough for backup, but he is so innefective for a winger it's frightening .

Kane to start for me aswell .

I really think we should go all out for Depay (or someone like him), our team really lacks pace . We have to be the slowest team in the PL alongside West Ham :p

It shouldnt be between those two, Kane is by far more effective playing off the main striker whether it be centrally or on the left. As Mumorm has endorsed Kane in behind Soldado.....

Isn't it a bit too soon to be making statements like that about what his best position is? He did well a few times as the striker last season under Sherwood iirc.

I would be happy with him in behind Soldado against QPR though.

I think Teddy was a more accomplished and intelligent player. I remember him, Anderton and Barmby linking up superbly, now Kane, Bobby and Lamela ?

Teddy was also in his mid twenties when we first signed him.

I don't remember Sheringham at Milwall when he was the same age Kane is now though...

It's all very well saying Kane off Soldado was the way to go. It didn't look very good for the vast majority of last night's match. HOWEVER, saying that, when Lamela came on the whole dynamic looked very good indeed, so maybe it could work, but it needs the intelligence and passing of Eriksen & Lamela to really knit the whole thing together.

Back