• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I agree with that .My fear is take Kane out and we are not a top 4-6 finishing side.
Sold Winks and our best player in Kane whilst we have not shifted any of the dross that still remains.

Will be a while till we get back near the top 4. Wonder if they’ll spend any more this window we are now short at CB and up top.

Son and Richarlison are not good enough to take up Harry’s slack. No matter how much some think they are.

The timing of it stinks , on the eve of a new season. Feel sorry for Ange .

I fear we have been spending the Kane money already. I dont think we will bring anymore signings in until we sell PEH, Tanganga, Reguillon, etc;

Although I hear rumours we are looking at DOuglas Luiz, even Lukaku, and the guy from Celtic. I would be happy-ish with Gift Orban and possibly Tapsoba. Lukaku at his WBA prime would have been brilliant this Ange system, Vlahovic is an absolute pipedream and could be the nearest replacement we could get, but obv not going to happen

Last edited:
The EL and ECL are effectively the old Cup winners cup and eufa cup, trophies we were once proud to win and celebrate, why everyone is so down on them now is beyond me.

Because they have been diluted by the organisation that runs them for the sake of money. There was a prestige to winning the UEFA and Cup Winners. Now if you fail in the CL you get a second chance at the EL and the ECL has 758 teams in it. None of the changes to any of the European competitions has been for the sake of foot ball, just to make more money.

I fear we have been spending the Kane. I dont think we will bring anymore signings in until we sell PEH, Tanganga, Reguillon, etc;

Although I hear rumours we are looking at DOuglas Luiz, even Lukaku, and the guy from Celtic. I would be happy-ish with Gift Orban and possibly Tapsoba. Lukaku at his WBA prime would have been brilliant this Ange system, Vlahovic is an absolute pipedream and could be the nearest replacement we could get, but obv not going to happen

Lukaku what a depressing thought. Hopefully that’s not the case and we get a new striker and CB at least.

Because they have been diluted by the organisation that runs them for the sake of money. There was a prestige to winning the UEFA and Cup Winners. Now if you fail in the CL you get a second chance at the EL and the ECL has 758 teams in it. None of the changes to any of the European competitions has been for the sake of foot ball, just to make more money.

The champions league isn't full of champions and has three qualification and a knock out it round, of course it's about money.
That should not matter to the punter on the terraces.

The champions league isn't full of champions and has three qualification and a knock out it round, of course it's about money.
That should not matter to the punter on the terraces.

If you're selling a product but then dilute the quality of the product, it will obviously matter to the consumer.

As some have said. I think we’ve already been spending some of it.

But on the flip side - say we actually got £300m and money was no object - who could we actually sign that would want to come to a team with no European football, unproven manager, rudderless owners, and just sold their best player.

Am absolutely gutted this morning
I wish him well, go to Germany win loads and then come back and break the PL record
He is the one of the Tottenham greats and has done so much for us, shame we never won trophies with him or pushed on when we should have done

As some have said. I think we’ve already been spending some of it.

But on the flip side - say we actually got £300m and money was no object - who could we actually sign that would want to come to a team with no European football, unproven manager, rudderless owners, and just sold their best player.
This is Levy so he will wait until August 31st then start putting out fake bids
We need a CB, a striker and a CM these need to be sorted NOW

Reports now that Spurs have sought to renegotiate the deal.

Feels like a tarnishing is coming up as we may end up forcing kane to demand release. Thus making it look like he's forced our hand. Politics. Blaaa.

Back