• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I think it is fair from Harry…. Sell me now or I will leave on a free in 11 months’ time. If I were him I’d only be accepting the second option.
I think if he do go before Brentford, then he'll sign a one year extension or a contract with a release clause.
He is just, you know, a decent bloke!

the thing is if Man U offer 120m+ I would rather sell to them than to Bayern for 80m.
Agree. Man u will be above us in the table forseeably in the next few years without even without kane.

I'd take the extra cash to buy better quality as that's what we really need now

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Better quality than Kane? Sois serieux.

Using the revenue from the sale of Kane to buy better quality at more positions? Well, we're back to where we were when Bale was sold.

It’s no coincidence that we have played better in the 2 friendlies in the second half when Kane went off. Someone mentioned how Kane was dropping in to Maddisons space and forcing him in other areas. He may have scored a lot of goals but i feel its the right time for him to move on and i feel we will move forward without him.

We need an air apparent - not speculatively hoping someone steps up. When you look at teams with top class strikers they always have someone waiting in the wings as part of the succession plan.

If we are backing Richy to succeed this season in the new era of attacking football we're in, then we need him to be on 12-15 goals by Christmas, at which point Kane can be considered for being cashed in on.

If Richy's got 1 by Christmas and isn't getting a look in, we need to get shopping in anticipation of losing Kane next summer.

It’s no coincidence that we have played better in the 2 friendlies in the second half when Kane went off. Someone mentioned how Kane was dropping in to Maddisons space and forcing him in other areas. He may have scored a lot of goals but i feel its the right time for him to move on and i feel we will move forward without him.
It is a coincidence as Kane wasn't the sole player subbed at HT - the whole team was. The whole team was fresh against opponents who tired. Correlation is not causation and one of the games I caught Richie missed a hatful of chances I think Kane scores from.
It may well work out we benefit from a more pressing but less prolific CF but the preseason games had too many other variables to confirm this.
On the same basis think we conceded more with Romero at cb and with our new keeper as opposed to our 4th choice!!

We need an air apparent - not speculatively hoping someone steps up. When you look at teams with top class strikers they always have someone waiting in the wings as part of the succession plan.

If we are backing Richy to succeed this season in the new era of attacking football we're in, then we need him to be on 12-15 goals by Christmas, at which point Kane can be considered for being cashed in on.

If Richy's got 1 by Christmas and isn't getting a look in, we need to get shopping in anticipation of losing Kane next summer.
Yup, look at Bayern with Lewandowski, he left and they had... Oh wait, they're trying to buy Harry a season after losing him, yup, succession plan in place there.

Seems phillips and Micky VDV are now getting very close to being completed, i reckon the deal has been agreed with Kane to go to Bayern.

Seems phillips and Micky VDV are now getting very close to being completed, i reckon the deal has been agreed with Kane to go to Bayern.
I don't, 100% we can buy the above cheaper options without selling Kane
Rumours of N'dombele going for £11m and £10m a year in wages, that funds a fair bit of the above

Back