• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I can see why Bayern is an attractive option as they guarantee big prestigious trophies as the Bundesliga has that clout and they are also a team that could win the CL.

However by being willing to join them now, he is effectively choosing team trophies over being the record PL goalscorer. Bayern aren’t in a few years just going to give up Kane back to a PL club because it might suit him to come back and go for the record. So if he did return to the PL he is going to be at least 34 imo. At that age and level of club or clubs he would then be at it would probably take him until he is 38 to get another 50 odd goals.

Doable yes but surely there is a better and more assured way for him to get both team trophies and the PL goalscorer record.

And that is by extending his Spurs deal by one year until 2025. He is already apparently content to stay until 2024 so what is one more year on top of that. Play for us for 2 more years get the 50 odd goals and then leave on a free to Bayern. They will still want him at the age he will be at that point.

The small caveat is that after 2 more seasons he may just be short of the PL goalscorer record but after Bayern at the age of about 37 he could simply come back to a Burnley level team and get the last few goals he needs.

I can see why Bayern is an attractive option as they guarantee big prestigious trophies as the Bundesliga has that clout and they are also a team that could win the CL.

However by being willing to join them now, he is effectively choosing team trophies over being the record PL goalscorer. Bayern aren’t in a few years just going to give up Kane back to a PL club because it might suit him to come back and go for the record. So if he did return to the PL he is going to be at least 34 imo. At that age and level of club or clubs he would then be at it would probably take him until he is 38 to get another 50 odd goals.

Doable yes but surely there is a better and more assured way for him to get both team trophies and the PL goalscorer record.

And that is by extending his Spurs deal by one year until 2025. He is already apparently content to stay until 2024 so what is one more year on top of that. Play for us for 2 more years get the 50 odd goals and then leave on a free to Bayern. They will still want him at the age he will be at that point.

The small caveat is that after 2 more seasons he may just be short of the PL goalscorer record but after Bayern at the age of about 37 he could simply come back to a Burnley level team and get the last few goals he needs.
Bayern aren't going to wait 2 years for him, they'll get a younger striker if he doesn't sign. The only way he is guaranteed trophies and the PL record is to sign for City.

Bayern aren't going to wait 2 years for him, they'll get a younger striker if he doesn't sign. The only way he is guaranteed trophies and the PL record is to sign for City.

Well they are briefing they would be interested in a free deal in 12 months, so what’s another 12 months again on a free vs some young kid that may or may not be performing by then.

You are right on city though, but that ship has sailed.

Well they are briefing they would be interested in a free deal in 12 months, so what’s another 12 months again on a free vs some young kid that may or may not be performing by then.

There's a difference between holding on for one year than two years, he'll also be older. Someone younger, not a kid.

City might be unlikely but it's still a possibility in 12 months' time.

Bayern are not going to wait 2 years for Kane. They may not even wait 12 months. They will go for him now or next summer and if not they will go for someone else. The thing with Bayern is despite being accurately massive they rarely pay huge fees. They have an excellent scoring department and tend to know exactly what the squad needs.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Bayern are not going to wait 2 years for Kane. They may not even wait 12 months. They will go for him now or next summer and if not they will go for someone else. The thing with Bayern is despite being accurately massive they rarely pay huge fees. They have an excellent scoring department and tend to know exactly what the squad needs.

Bayern would absolutely take a 32 year old Kane on a free transfer.

Bayern would absolutely take a 32 year old Kane on a free transfer.
Sure but they aren't going to wait 2 years for him. They will try now and next summer and move on otherwise. They will sign someone else if they can't agree a fee for Kane now or if he decides to go elsewhere in 12 months.

Sure but they aren't going to wait 2 years for him. They will try now and next summer and move on otherwise. They will sign someone else if they can't agree a fee for Kane now or if he decides to go elsewhere in 12 months.

Yep they will get someone else in the meantime and whoever that is will do okayish imo and then if the scenario played out as I suggested, Bayern would be back for sure to take Kane on a free in 2 years.

fwiw none of this really matters as Kane is clearly not the brightest nor is his entourage otherwise they would have thought of my fairly obvious yet ingenious plan themselves.

Yep they will get someone else in the meantime and whoever that is will do okayish imo and then if the scenario played out as I suggested, Bayern would be back for sure to take Kane on a free in 2 years.

fwiw none of this really matters as Kane is clearly not the brightest nor is his entourage otherwise they would have thought of my fairly obvious yet ingenious plan themselves.
You have no idea if whoever they get will be "okayish", brilliant, or whatever.

And Kane is clearly not the brightest? On what grounds? Because he has a speech impediment? Stop being an absolute taco for once.

And as for your ingenious plan, one stumbling block, Levy. Guess what, he'd also tell you to stop being an absolute taco for once.

Back