• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I thought maybe Son would take the FK instead, was hoping to see Kane just run over the ball or nudge it for Son... but nope, Kane takes his anger out on THE WALL again (there's people in those walls, people with families just trying to earn an honest living when all of a sudden, they're assaulted for no reason).

So was that another record broken last night?
I'm not sure if this is what you mean.
But Kane had taken the most freekicks ever ever ever without scoring, so stopped taking them.
Now Vio is here and Kane is taking them again.
Just bizarre, clearly he doesn't have the right mentality to convert his training ground prowess onto the real pitch.
I would rather see Royal or Lloris have a go, literally could not be worse.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean.
But Kane had taken the most freekicks ever ever ever without scoring, so stopped taking them.
Now Vio is here and Kane is taking them again.
Just bizarre, clearly he doesn't have the right mentality to convert his training ground prowess onto the real pitch.
I would rather see Royal or Lloris have a go, literally could not be worse.

I would let Dier take them and free Kane up to pounce on any deflections/loose balls/richochets. etc;

Our dead ball expert who doesn't take corners or frees from any position.
If this is either because of our set piece coach, or in spite of, it's nuts! Only positive explanation I can think of is we'll only use our best stuff if we need it, and keep our tricks up our sleeve.

The Kane free-kick thing is bizarre on two levels.
1. He manages to be deadly accurate in open play from all types of angles.
2. He continues to take them despite multiple miserable attempts. It's not like he even has any near misses. And you know he practices, thats what Harry does. He just makes no progress in this area. Weird.

The Kane free-kick thing is bizarre on two levels.
1. He manages to be deadly accurate in open play from all types of angles.
2. He continues to take them despite multiple miserable attempts. It's not like he even has any near misses. And you know he practices, thats what Harry does. He just makes no progress in this area. Weird.
Including pens. If you didn't know any of our players' success rates from direct free kicks, and you asked fans who they would want to take them, Kane would get 99% of the votes. If you asked fans with what we know, the majority definitely would not pick Kane.

Kane is past his peak. Agree or disagree?

At the worry of looking like a plonker too early I think so. The issue for Kane is that he lacks that explosiveness that takes people on further into their 30s, without that or any real pace he is hugely reliant on others now or has to work extremely hard in that duel come deep or get forward role. We may see him adapt as a player ala Rooney but the mass return of goals look gone for me TBH

Isn’t this his best ever start to a prem season??
Yeah but also consider if someone else could score those goals (mostly headers, tap ins and scuffed shots). Sonny's strikes from outside at speed, Kulu's dribbling then scoring from the right, and Richarlison's power headers are quite special if not spectacular.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Back