• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry & CL or AVB and a New Era??

bainz

Dean Marney
if you was ask the question befoire the end of the season, if Harry had made CL and we were 3rd, would you still have wanted him out or would you have prefered what we have now? No CL, AVB and hopefully a few very decent signings?

15921435.jpg

No actually been a member for about 6 years... nice pic though! good to see you can copy and paste from condescending wonka :)

Then you must already know that this thread is doomed to go the way of the 'other' Harry threads descending into a volley of vitriol between the pro's and anti's. =D>

I actually think it's a decent question.

Harry can't take us any further due to his limited amount of tactical nouse, AVB is a legend in the making; He had a better record at Porto than Mourinho did at Porto if im not mistaken.

I actually think it's a decent question.

Harry can't take us any further due to his limited amount of tactical nouse, AVB is a legend in the making; He had a better record at Porto than Mourinho did at Porto if im not mistaken.

Oh, the question is fine.

The 'discussion' that would ensue would not be.

The football decision is simple

- If Harry had achieved 3rd, he would still be here, success always wins

For a lot of people, potentially Levy as well, Harry to stay, or Harry to go was never simply a football decision.

Thread lacks a bit of value because it's been done to death, Harry's gone, and some people are unable to think on this topic, they go off into a totally irrational response mode that simply divides the board.

It was a legit question? just to get an idea of what people would have chosen. Of course i was expecting the obvious 'im hilarious lets make this bloke look a dingdong' response, but Me personally i loved Harry, BUT would have gone with AVB and a new era

Now if you wish you may lock this thread and be done with its 'ridiculousness'

I'm prepared to back AVB until I get bored and want a shiny new manager. With fins and a racing stripe would be ace.

Back