• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

yhq5w9kgs28c1.jpeg

I still can't believe he didn't manage to score an own goal off his knee or any other parts of his body that might touched the ball.

It's a combination of really good positioning, and fudging cat reflexes ..

This guy is so underrated outside of Spurs it's a joke ..
If he played for Liverpool or arsenal, we wouldn't hear the end of it. Now it's like 'I think he's been the best GK so far. Anyway, moving on'.

If he played for Liverpool or arsenal, we wouldn't hear the end of it. Now it's like 'I think he's been the best GK so far. Anyway, moving on'.

No one would say Vicario is the best keeper outside of Spurs supporters. Everyone else always gives the ‘go to’ answer of Alisson.

I know we have signed a lot of good players under Ange ( Maddidon etc) but this guy has really started off great for us and its so good to see him taking charge at the back after the decline of Lloris. Long may it stay that way.

I know we have signed a lot of good players under Ange ( Maddidon etc) but this guy has really started off great for us and its so good to see him taking charge at the back after the decline of Lloris. Long may it stay that way.
It's not just the shot-stopping. He leads the backline and looks to dominate the area, as well as stepping up and helping to pass out from the back.

Signing a top-notch keeper is difficult - see how ManU and Arsenal have struggled. Looks like our recruitment team have played a blinder here.

It's not just the shot-stopping. He leads the backline and looks to dominate the area, as well as stepping up and helping to pass out from the back.

Signing a top-notch keeper is difficult - see how ManU and Arsenal have struggled. Looks like our recruitment team have played a blinder here.

Not just him. Van der ven, maddison and udogie have strengthened us this season. Hopefully we can get in a couple in jan and a few in the summer of the same calibre.

Back