• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

Good article. Loved this bit: "When Tottenham made the offer, the Italian was overjoyed. "This was what I wanted, and I didn't want to listen to anything else. As soon as I knew there was an opportunity to come here, I would've signed in blood and come on foot from Italy," he said."

Mina Rzouki is doing alright. She was on DAZN as some sort of quick-witted street/pub pundit when they first aired Champions League games here in Norfa Merica. Wasn't long before she was moved into a studio spot to debate more serious matters.

On NBC's Premier League menu, there's a weekend follow up called The Two Robbies - ex-players Earle and Mustoe. They're excellent on match day analysis and enjoyable when talking the broader details of the game. They were raving about Vicario in their last bit.

Good article. Loved this bit: "When Tottenham made the offer, the Italian was overjoyed. "This was what I wanted, and I didn't want to listen to anything else. As soon as I knew there was an opportunity to come here, I would've signed in blood and come on foot from Italy," he said."

Mina Rzouki is doing alright. She was on DAZN as some sort of quick-witted street/pub pundit when they first aired Champions League games here in Norfa Merica. Wasn't long before she was moved into a studio spot to debate more serious matters.

On NBC's Premier League menu, there's a weekend follow up called The Two Robbies - ex-players Earle and Mustoe. They're excellent on match day analysis and enjoyable when talking the broader details of the game. They were raving about Vicario in their last bit.

They're on youtube aswell.

Yeah, I saw this. Mustoe speaks well but Robbie Earle's speech sometimes seems a little slow and confused, I wondered if he was alright. But the content was nice to hear, in part because they didn't eventually default to 'Oh it's Spurs they'll throw it away'

Yeah, I saw this. Mustoe speaks well but Robbie Earle's speech sometimes seems a little slow and confused, I wondered if he was alright. But the content was nice to hear, in part because they didn't eventually default to 'Oh it's Spurs they'll throw it away'

I'll definitely look 'em up. I've got a lot of time for Robbie Earle as a pundit. Usually a considered delivery, rather than just blabbing away randomly.

I wondered where Rzouki had come from, when reading her article. She writes well -- hopefully we'll be seeing more of her work in future.

Will watch those shows now, nice flowing conversation between them.

yea they’re really good

Yes Earle’s speech was pretty slurred there, first time I’ve noticed it. Hope he’s ok and maybe he’d just had a glass or 3 before the podcast?

I'll definitely look 'em up. I've got a lot of time for Robbie Earle as a pundit. Usually a considered delivery, rather than just blabbing away randomly.

I wondered where Rzouki had come from, when reading her article. She writes well -- hopefully we'll be seeing more of her work in future.
The blurb implies she's a temp BBC writer for this year.

Wow we are even succession planning for Gary Mabutt's role!

When the Covid pandemic hit, Vicario would call some of the season ticket holders to check in on them as part of a club initiative.

A true sweeper keeper. Worked so hard and I think he will be hurting from tonight's loss. After that performance though, he should be very happy. He almost saved the penalty, too, but it was taken perfectly.

Really lets his passion show but doesn't let it fog up his brain. He seems to be always concentrating. Despite losing, I still enjoyed the performance he put on. Doesn't feel as crappy as other losses we've suffered in similar situations.

A true sweeper keeper. Worked so hard and I think he will be hurting from tonight's loss. After that performance though, he should be very happy. He almost saved the penalty, too, but it was taken perfectly.

Really lets his passion show but doesn't let it fog up his brain. He seems to be always concentrating. Despite losing, I still enjoyed the performance he put on. Doesn't feel as crappy as other losses we've suffered in similar situations.

Until his theatrical jump he was my motm, think he was stupid and hurt himself.

Back