• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guess our line up against Brentford

Neville predicts..spurs eighth for this season and arse to win title!
...I think we can do top 4 if the fans get behind us in what will be unknown times....CoySpurs..

Neville predicts..spurs eighth for this season and arse to win title!
...I think we can do top 4 if the fans get behind us in what will be unknown times....CoySpurs..

Everyone has the hump because we have not sold Kane yet. There was a report popped up today, will have to go back and look who said it, that we had an obligation to now accept what Bayern offered, I mean thats a joke, nothing about doing the best for Spurs, do it for Kane and Bayern.

O'Hara keeps crying about it being a poor window and no one of any significance has signed, ignoring Maddison. Blokes an absolute embarrassment like he was as a player

I am going to stick my overly optimistic head on the block and say top 5

Everyone has the hump because we have not sold Kane yet. There was a report popped up today, will have to go back and look who said it, that we had an obligation to now accept what Bayern offered, I mean thats a joke, nothing about doing the best for Spurs, do it for Kane and Bayern.

O'Hara keeps crying about it being a poor window and no one of any significance has signed, ignoring Maddison. Blokes an absolute embarrassment like he was as a player

City are guaranteed top 5, so that leaves 4 spots:
Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine should be same standard or better.
Can't work out if Man U are coming or going.
Can Poch gain control of the Chelsea car crash?
First season back on the PEDS for Liverpool.
We've got to be better than two of those to get top 5.

3rd

City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U, Us.

That's where I am

I don’t think Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a necessarily a shoe in. Think it will be competitive apart from Emirates Marketing Project. Pool, Chelsea, us, Goons, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Man United all in the mix.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine won't be able to recreate last season with added European competition. What I've seen of Liverpool is not impressive, United are a bit hit and miss, Chelsea will be better (probably), Villa have done some decent deals, but that doesn't guarantee anything. We should be able to be in the mix.

We will definitely be in the mix. The big if and I mentioned this in the Barca friendly thread and it caused great annoyance to several members is that if Harry does leave then I think that will cause us big problems. Not only missing the goals he scores but his all round play is so good. I like how he holds up play and draws fouls when we get under pressure much to the annoyance of other fans. And there are not many better passers of the ball in the Prem.
Its so hard to predict this coming season. Being in europe will impact Saudi Sportswashing Machine Brighton and Villa more than other teams. Chelsea wont be as bad as they were last year, but I hope they are. Liverpool and Man U are still in transition but will be up there. I actually think not being in Europe will help us this season, perhaps Ange will field stronger teams in the cups this season.
So there we are, if Harry stays we will be up there fighting. At least the style of football is something to look forward to after the dire muck we have had to put up with recently.
Oh and another thing I meant to mention in the Barca friendly thread was I was glad none of our starting 11 were playing as I thought Barca were naughty leaving the foot in quite often and the play acting was disgraceful considering it was a meaningless friendly. Luckily everyone came through unscathed.
Really cant wait for sunday
COYS

Everyone has the hump because we have not sold Kane yet. There was a report popped up today, will have to go back and look who said it, that we had an obligation to now accept what Bayern offered, I mean that's a joke, nothing about doing the best for Spurs, do it for Kane and Bayern.

yep.. it's just amazing how some of the media want us to lose Kane!

I think it's worth noting that Goons and Saudi Sportswashing Machine have to deal with both CL and raised expectations this season which should make their task more difficult. Agree United are a difficult one to predict.

It's been a long time since a Spurs manager didn't have 2 comps to juggle so if we can whether the combined early storm of our fixtures and Kane leaving I think we may surprise a few at the business end of the season. Even if we fail to trim the squad think we have a reasonable pecking order for most positions.

Chelsea also benefit from one game a week but think Poch is going to have to ostracise half the squad to put a consistent team out.

Really not sure on Liverpool, they finished more like themselves last season, Van Dijk doesn't look to be the difference maker any more though. They could be a shout for Europa, does that mean an extra CL place if they also finish top 4?

this may beocme the new is Bassong suspended?!

Might need to re-write our plan?

Vicario
Royal Romero VDV Udogie
Bissouma
Skipp Maddison
Kulu Son Perisic
Doesn't have the same prowess does it? But there are goals in this side. Question will be if we concede too many at the other end.

Might need to re-write our plan?

Vicario
Royal Romero VDV Udogie
Bissouma
Skipp Maddison
Kulu Son Perisic
Doesn't have the same prowess does it? But there are goals in this side. Question will be if we concede too many at the other end.

I was going to say the same line up, except Davies starts ahead of VDV.

Vicario
Udogie, Romero, VDV, Royal
Bissouma, Maddison, Hojbjerg
Perisic, Son, Kulusevski

Think my prediction from couple of days was first without Kane. I just couldn’t see him playing with his future in the air. I felt as if there was good chance that a move would be concluded before the match due to the stance that if Kane remained with us for the Brentford match that he would not leave unto next year.

My biggest question mark is over Hojberg. The rest of the team seems likely I’d think.

So is Richarlison fit? I kind of feel happy for him. One silver lining to Kane going is he can step up and out the shadow now. Obviously starts if fit? Could be a case for Son leading the line and Perisic on the left.

So is Richarlison fit? I kind of feel happy for him. One silver lining to Kane going is he can step up and out the shadow now. Obviously starts if fit? Could be a case for Son leading the line and Perisic on the left.

I for one am super excited to see him being the main man in Ange's system.

Whilst he's not going to notch 30 goals in a season I do believe he'll win over many doubters and I bet will be a bit of a hero in terms of his all round application + impact on the game.

Fingers crossed he is over the injury issues though, that's the main concern for me.

I for one am super excited to see him being the main man in Ange's system.

Whilst he's not going to notch 30 goals in a season I do believe he'll win over many doubters and I bet will be a bit of a hero in terms of his all round application + impact on the game.

Fingers crossed he is over the injury issues though, that's the main concern for me.

An Ange forward is a workhorse anyway. He's partly there to make openings for others. That is why Kane at 30 yo wasn't essential to him. Richarlison does fit the brief, and we'll have either the new Argie as cover or a new forward as well.

Idk how Son and Perisic will handle the high press. Maybe the two can rotate. Both super fit hwoever, so should be okay for them.

There were reports the other day he needs surgery.

No idea how credible though.

Back