• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grounding

Ive been sleeping grounded now for a number of months. Sleep alot better and more energy in the morning. Im also doing castor oil packs (twice a week) and hot cold shower therapy. Feel ALOT better. Also taking a teaspoon of baking soda before gym/football match and endurance has peaked.

Im reading a book at the minute Earthing. The most important health discovery ever? Worth a read! Im also training to run the marathon with barefoot trainers next year.

Aren't placebos wonderful?

Which ones the placebo? The earthing or the baking soda?

The most amazing thing about placebos though, is that now your mind has made the link between using them and perceived effects, there's little or no evidence to suggest that me telling you they're placebos will stop them working.

Can you explain the baking soda part

Just got a link for you there just busy in work will reply later!

NaturalNews) Baking soda can indeed increase athletes' speed, according to a pair of recent studies giving confirmation to a belief that scientists have long been skeptical of.

For years, professional athletes have sworn by "soda doping," the practice of taking baking soda before competitive sporting event in order to improve speed and endurance.

In the first study, researchers from Loughborough University gave baking soda to nine swimmers, finding that eight of them reduced their time in a 200 meter race by an average of 1.5 seconds.

"At the last Olympics, the top four swimmers in the men's 200 meter freestyle were separated by just 1.4 seconds," lead researcher Jonathan Folland said. "So, in theory, it could be the difference between winning a medal and not."

In the second study, researchers from the American College Sports Medicine gave either a capsule of baking soda or a placebo pill to a number of runners in an 800 meter dash. A number of those taking baking soda suffered from indigestion, a well-known side effect.

"If you took out the participants who experienced negative side-effects ... you'd see an average improvement in running times of about 2.2 seconds," said lead researcher Ronald Deitrick. "For a relatively short running distance, that's very significant."

Swallowing baking soda can also cause diarrhea.

Researchers believe that baking soda increases athletes' speeds due to its well-known alkaline nature - the same nature that makes it function well as a cleaning product or antacid. Baking soda, scientists believe, prevents the buildup of the waste products of anaerobic exercise, such as lactic acid, that can lead to soreness or fatigue.

The new findings raise the question of whether baking soda should be added to the list of banned substances in sporting competitions.

"It comes down to whether or not the athlete has a competitive advantage by taking an aid," Deitrick said. "And in the case of sodium bicarbonate, I believe the answer is yes. It violates the spirit of fair play by artificially enhancing performance."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/025707_soda_baking.html#ixzz2DWOaaVRt

Just got a link for you there just busy in work will reply later!

NaturalNews)

A good life tip for you: Don't ever believe a word that website says. Doing so may lead to prolonged cases of saying dumb sh1t, wasting your money and in the case of baking soda, sh1tting yourself with no benefit over that of a similarly administered placebo.

Oh, and on top of being wrong in just about everything the site owner says/types, some of it is really, really f*king dangerous:

Heaven Can Wait - by Michael Adams

"Heaven Can Wait" encourages children and teens to throw away their dangerous psychiatric drugs and prescription medications. Instead, they are inspired to find meaning and happiness in being who they truly are without turning to chemical intervention and psychiatric drugs.

A good life tip for you: Don't ever believe a word that website says. Doing so may lead to prolonged cases of saying dumb sh1t, wasting your money and in the case of baking soda, sh1tting yourself with no benefit over that of a similarly administered placebo.

Will keep at it. Have been testing my blood (ph) and since taking it the alkalinity has increased which can't be bad huh?

Will keep at it. Have been testing my blood (ph) and since taking it the alkalinity has increased which can't be bad huh?

Well yes, it could be bad.

If your blood PH is outside the normal range it will lead to issues.

If your blood is outside the normal range you should go and see a doctor, instead of attempting to self medicate.

If your blood is in the normal range you should stop fudging about with it, as without the many years of medical study required, you have absolutely no idea what the fudge you are doing.

Actually, it can be life-threatening.

In this case though, I suspect you're increasing it by a 10th of a percent or so, so it's unlikely to do any harm. It's also unlikely though, that it will have any effect on your performance other than the detrimental type caused by getting the bricks and/or indigestion.

DavieB I would replace the bicarb with natural salt, it is then bound to other essential minerals and much less likely to lead to heart attack. I used to use baking soda in the baths I take but have moved to pink himalayan for this reason. Good stuff though.

I've not caught up with this tread as I've been experimenting/researching this week. I've found that grounding helps (me and the wife) break the habit of habitual laptop use in the evenings, demonstrated by not coming on here all week (only online to look for materials and reading up on certain things).

Davie I have a product I feel to be much stronger than basic grounding, when it's ready I'll post up about it.

Did an alkalising foot bath last night with a copper coil grounded under the K1 point of each foot, was an absolute joy, feel great this AM.

More soon(ish)...

I don't normally come in to random, but just wanted to say that lolling at amusing threads is a very good natural remedy.

DavieB I would replace the bicarb with natural salt, it is then bound to other essential minerals and much less likely to lead to heart attack. I used to use baking soda in the baths I take but have moved to pink himalayan for this reason. Good stuff though.

I've not caught up with this tread as I've been experimenting/researching this week. I've found that grounding helps (me and the wife) break the habit of habitual laptop use in the evenings, demonstrated by not coming on here all week (only online to look for materials and reading up on certain things).

Davie I have a product I feel to be much stronger than basic grounding, when it's ready I'll post up about it.

Did an alkalising foot bath last night with a copper coil grounded under the K1 point of each foot, was an absolute joy, feel great this AM.

More soon(ish)...

what?

:ross:

More soon(ish)...

Thanks for the info mate! sounds good! Im reading a book at the minute written by Dr Richard Schulze, called "there are no incurable diseases". Have a read if you get a chance very interesting. Check out his site if you get a chance www.herbdoc.com. Another interesting one is Dr Robert Cassar. Check out his videos on Youtube.

Thanks for the info mate! sounds good! Im reading a book at the minute written by Dr Richard Schulze, called "there are no incurable diseases". Have a read if you get a chance very interesting. Check out his site if you get a chance www.herbdoc.com. Another interesting one is Dr Robert Cassar. Check out his videos on Youtube.

I know Herbdoc (Schulze) well, and Dr Christopher etc. Have done a Schulze Colon Cleanse program and a couple of other short ones probably 8 years ago and read quite alot of his and other herbalists writings, Herbs Hands Healing are a UK supplier of good quality herb! (Jill Davies if memory serves, trained with Schulze), but they are on the pricey side. I like to have Cayenne a few others (some liver cleansing herbs, echinacea etc). But I find the oxygen based colon cleanses much easier on my digestion (oxydation vs psylllium-fiberous, difficult to know which is better though, for me the oxy). His protocol's seem very good but for me a hybrid PH-Raw-normal focused diet is easier to stick to than mucusless diet etc. My wife and I have tried!

In terms of Oxygen, Ed McCabe's 'Flood Your Body With Oxygen' is a great primer, I use peroxide in baths, to brush my teeth (as you do I recall) and have some ozone machines I swapped with a guy in the US (it's cool, you bang it on for an hour or so, go into the room and it has that atmosphere of just post thunder storm, fresh, invigorated), I figure being a bit lazy the second best way to maintain oxygen health is to immerse myself in it peridoically whilst I laze!

I've also read and tried much of the Hulda Clark protocols (but in 'bit piece', rather than in a totality).

At the moment my only real nutritional focus is 1-2 tablespoons of high quality flax, mixed with 2-3x as much Organic Cottage Cheese, some raw milk and some raw cacao blended into a chocolate milkshake/smoothy. It is actually quite nice and has some super high quality balanced nutrition.

Plus for PH I'm trying just a small amount of himalayan salt, a few grains of epsom salts for magnesium/sulphur and a few drops of some lime water (diluted calcium hydroxide) into each bottle of mineral water I open. It probably costs about 1p per bottle to raise the PH to about 8/8.5 and tastes like Aqua Panna when it is in fact Evian or Volvic (if the misses shops!).

Though I always go back to the drink/paste of molasses-kelp-lime water-lechithin-lemon juice-honey (all high quality, organic raw honey, organic unsulphured molasses etc) as there is no beating it IMO.

Did look this up to talk about Grounding and (my sometimes) Road Rage but can't be arsed now! Another day...

If anybody looks, with their eyes and senses open, they will see that this has apparent/intriguing merit, surely?

http://www.earthinginstitute.net/studies/thermographic_histories_2004.pdf

For me I made a coil, attached it to a 1.6mm single core copper to earth and held it for 40minutes plus. I felt it almost immediately, a more relaxed state after 5minutes or less, at around 30 minutes it was much more profound (if I switched of the sources of EMF in the room the effect was greater still).

I've now bought 2M x 1.4M of ultra fine copper mesh (pure copper but feels almost satin/silk like), I am going to split it into two 0.7M x 2M stripes and edge those in conductive copper tape to stop fraying (cost £70 for mesh and wire). This will be the underlay on our matress, on top I'm going to get a couple of new organic cotton bed sheets and a 200Yard spool of silver conductive thread (£20 each sheet and £32 thread! Can't find that sucker lower!), then the misses is going to sow a matrix into the cotton sheet with the silver thread, it doesn't need an elegant or sophosticated connecting mechanism as it will connect through (and be hidden by) the slats in our oak framed bed, so I have some chunky gator clips, will probably earth it at 4 points.

So 2 organic sheets and turbo charged grounding for £140 or so, copper and silver right through to earth.

Would have been alot easier to buy one!

Last edited:
Back