• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grounding

To relay another anecdotal reflection, since having the flax/cottage cheese blend, plus grounding, I now find myself just as annoyed by idiots on the road, but the rage just sits on the surface (is the best I can put it) and comes out in a shallow puff! it feels just cognitive response now rather than emotionally attached outpouring (that sometimes 'to the core' anger I had before). At the end of long trips though I find myself prone to slight agitation still, shame the roads are mostly asphalt, I'd get an earth dangler for my car if it was more effective.

I am 100% certain of the above :)

Last edited:
Jesus.

You obviously don't know enough about the issue. Stop fudging around before you hurt yourself.

Obviously not. Can you tell me, in your expert medical advice, how I'm going to hurt myself mixing bicarbonate of soda with water before a football match?

Back