• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Graham Roberts on the radio

Crikey! The non-sport - James Whale and late Mike dingdongin were both 'shock jocks' and paid to get people riles. It's the way the station works.

Haven't listened to him for a while on TS and not a fan but he no doubt tries to be as confrontational to generate interest when discussing certain issues/teams/players/managers - probably part of the job spec to be fair.

Hopefully AVB and the fans get to throw it all back at the media and people like him come the end of the season who were saying we would take a backwards step without even giving us a chance.

Spot on

Durham is a massive troll, both in looks or personality. Roberts bit on this occasion, although his point is valid. If no one phoned in then the content dries up and it goes away.

As has been highlighted already Durham's job is to get people to call or text in, they take a cut from the call charges but if you call them on 020 7959 7800 they don't make a penny. I'd get a twisted pleasure from hogging the airtime knowing they're not profiting from my call.

Was listening to the breakfast show at work this morning , no choice , and up pops old ginger flaps describing his best FA Cup goal. No surprise that it was Keith bloody Houchen !. :lol:

he really isnt. he gets off on winding them up

Lots of images on the net of Durham in gooner kit. I read something the other day but cannot find it at the mo about how his team is peterborough but he is a gooner fan too. Apparently his producer gives him topics for winding up listeners when he arrives to do his program.

He's such a smug, nauseating twit it's surprising anyone ever calls in. Shows what mugs some people can be. Suppose they think there going to show him up but the moment there's the slightest whiff of that he disconnects the caller, the bastard.

Lots of images on the net of Durham in gooner kit. I read something the other day but cannot find it at the mo about how his team is peterborough but he is a gooner fan too. Apparently his producer gives him topics for winding up listeners when he arrives to do his program.

Probably lost a bet, that would explain why he wears the Arsenal kit.

What an absolute tool, Durham is

Here is the latest drivel from him

Why aren't Tottenham sitting pretty?

Spurs fans will celebrate if they finish fourth and I understand why.

But on Thursday night Chelsea played their 64th game of the season – that's 14 more than Spurs.

Spurs face a fight against Chelsea - a team that's competed on eight fronts this season - to finish in the top four

Arsenal sold their best player, talisman, top scorer and captain last summer and didn’t replace him properly.

Spurs have the Player of the Year, Young Player of the Year and the Football Writers’ Player of the Year.

Most football lovers are starting to ask how Tottenham currently stand fifth behind Arsenal and Chelsea.

Any answers?

Please dont mention that we sold 2 of our best players last summer in Modric and VDV

Please dont mention that we got a new manager last summer with a new system and playing style, which takes time to introduce.

Please dont mention that we have had Kaboul out for virtually the whole season

Please dont mention that Sandro has been out since january. Sandro, who I wouldnt swap for any other defensive midfielder in the league.

Please dont mention that our strikers are brick.

Absolute **** of the highest order

You know we do need to look at the Chelsea having played 14 more games than us stat though. I don't play this whole mentally tired flimflam. Credit to those Chelsea players, they have a very talented squad. But they do not look tired one bit, in fact we look knackered in comparison.

He is not an Arsenal fan. I don't listent o talksport anymore, but when I did, he wound their fans up more than any other team. Was always a pleasure.

I don't really get why anyone gives any credence to what Durham says. He is given his opinions by his producers, so that people get angry and ring the premium rate line to shout at him. The station is a joke

It's his job to be a ****, you vent your frustration at his drivel on here, others will vent theirs by calling him and arguing, giving Talksport and him money.

You know we do need to look at the Chelsea having played 14 more games than us stat though. I don't play this whole mentally tired flimflam. Credit to those Chelsea players, they have a very talented squad. But they do not look tired one bit, in fact we look knackered in comparison.

I would not look tired with the money some of them are on.

Back