• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Graham Roberts on the radio

I stopped listening to talksport months ago - LBC is far better.

Durham has made a name for himself by winding up footy fans and he's enjoying the relative fame.
Imagine what it must be like to be a pasty faced ginger nerd (ugly too!). You're going to do anything to get ahead in life are you not?
The show has become tired, the daily arsenal, any other business blah blah blah! Nothing has changed on that radio station!- its the same on the breakfast show.

Why the hell they have allowed too absolute idiots like Irani and Gough to have airtime is beyond me. Gough cannot speak properly...this from a proud Englishman!! FFS
Irani is just a typical glory-fluffy bunnies cuddling of a manu fan like James Nesbitt and all the other ****s who are not mancunian that stand proud in that fudging red shirt!

I stopped listening to talksport months ago - LBC is far better.

Durham has made a name for himself by winding up footy fans and he's enjoying the relative fame.
Imagine what it must be like to be a pasty faced ginger nerd (ugly too!). You're going to do anything to get ahead in life are you not?
The show has become tired, the daily arsenal, any other business blah blah blah! Nothing has changed on that radio station!- its the same on the breakfast show.

Why the hell they have allowed too absolute idiots like Irani and Gough to have airtime is beyond me. Gough cannot speak properly...this from a proud Englishman!! FFS
Irani is just a typical glory-fluffy bunnies cuddling of a manu fan like James Nesbitt and all the other ****s who are not mancunian that stand proud in that fudging red shirt!

He's predictable, in that he will find a controversial topic and take one of the polarised views. Gough is then instructed to take the other, normally with a more moderate view. And then its just a case of wind up white van man and watch him go!

Having said that, I do enjoy listening to Durham because he's actually quite good at doing this. And it is funny listening to people bite, especially when he goes after gooners. It does grate when he has a dig at AVB but I normally just accept hes on the wind up and pay little attention.

What an absolute tool, Durham is

Here is the latest drivel from him

Why aren't Tottenham sitting pretty?

Spurs fans will celebrate if they finish fourth and I understand why.

But on Thursday night Chelsea played their 64th game of the season – that's 14 more than Spurs.

Spurs face a fight against Chelsea - a team that's competed on eight fronts this season - to finish in the top four

Arsenal sold their best player, talisman, top scorer and captain last summer and didn’t replace him properly.

Spurs have the Player of the Year, Young Player of the Year and the Football Writers’ Player of the Year.

Most football lovers are starting to ask how Tottenham currently stand fifth behind Arsenal and Chelsea.

Any answers?

Please dont mention that we sold 2 of our best players last summer in Modric and VDV

Please dont mention that we got a new manager last summer with a new system and playing style, which takes time to introduce.

Please dont mention that we have had Kaboul out for virtually the whole season

Please dont mention that Sandro has been out since january. Sandro, who I wouldnt swap for any other defensive midfielder in the league.

Please dont mention that our strikers are brick.

Absolute **** of the highest order

He is right in saying that we should be fresher than Chelsea and not the opposite. We look jaded and thats not right.

But I agree that our season changed with the loss of Sandro. Huge huge blow of course.

He is right in saying that we should be fresher than Chelsea and not the opposite. We look jaded and thats not right.

But I agree that our season changed with the loss of Sandro. Huge huge blow of course.

i think someone in particular needs to address this jaded issue. the more i think back at the forced propaganda that was being pushed down our throats by some , the more dissapointed i get lol. i dont know why......

but quite frankly this whole squad rotation thing that avb is supposedly a master of was to cut is long and short a bit oa lie generated from thing air

i will say though that it is wrong to use chelsea...their squad is significantly BIGGER than ours in terms of players to deputise for each other

i think someone in particular needs to address this jaded issue. the more i think back at the forced propaganda that was being pushed down our throats by some , the more dissapointed i get lol. i dont know why......

but quite frankly this whole squad rotation thing that avb is supposedly a master of was to cut is long and short a bit oa lie generated from thing air

i will say though that it is wrong to use chelsea...their squad is significantly BIGGER than ours in terms of players to deputise for each other

An interesting read...note the writer quite correctly mentions the rotation...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1624080-tottenham-hotspur-analyzing-spurs-tactical-shift-under-andre-villas-boas

Durham annoys me as much as the next Spurs fan,

but I wouldn't wish a knifepoint mugging on the guy! :eek:

It doesn't bode well for the WC does it. Although I thought it was fairly well known that, although lovely in the day, Copacabana beach should be avoided like the plague at night.

Durham annoys me as much as the next Spurs fan,

but I wouldn't wish a knifepoint mugging on the guy! :eek:

It doesn't bode well for the WC does it. Although I thought it was fairly well known that, although lovely in the day, Copacabana beach should be avoided like the plague at night.

He doesn't appear to have done much to help himself. If the hotel had to tell him to avoid expensive jewelry then he's an idiot. Everyone knows that you don't go out looking 'flashy' in many parts of the world, especially now, and you have to be street-smart and aware. Hate to say it, but he didn't seem to show much suss.

He doesn't appear to have done much to help himself. If the hotel had to tell him to avoid expensive jewelry then he's an idiot. Everyone knows that you don't go out looking 'flashy' in many parts of the world, especially now, and you have to be street-smart and aware. Hate to say it, but he didn't seem to show much suss.

he's ginger, he couldn't look flashy if saatchi & saatchi styled him

he's ginger, he couldn't look flashy if saatchi & saatchi styled him

Just because he loves Barrymore, that doesn't make him a bad persss-ON. Who the fudge is he, anyway? I've never actually listened to his show (and have no intention of starting, I hasten to add).

Got mugged at Knife Point in Rio myself, in broad daylight at the side of a four lane motorway. Loads of people around, no one batted an eyelid. Rio's a place where you need to know where you're going at all times night or day. There's some seriously dodgy areas that are very easy to wander into.

Adrian Durham's still a bell end though \o/

Saw someone comment on Twitter that in that photo, Durham looks like a bad, fat, Elton John tribute act. :ross:

What shocked me more than the mugging (meh), was the refernce to him having a girlfriend and the following thought of what an utter huffapiggamoose she must be. :eek:

Saw someone comment on Twitter that in that photo, Durham looks like a bad, fat, Elton John tribute act. :ross:

What shocked me more than the mugging (meh), was the refernce to him having a girlfriend and the following thought of what an utter huffapiggamoose she must be. :eek:

this is her

hraezc.jpg

Got mugged at Knife Point in Rio myself, in broad daylight at the side of a four lane motorway. Loads of people around, no one batted an eyelid. Rio's a place where you need to know where you're going at all times night or day. There's some seriously dodgy areas that are very easy to wander into.

Adrian Durham's still a bell end though \o/

Doesn't boud well for the olympics at least the world cup is spread around.....

If you read tje article he didn't actually get mugges, maybe mugged off but that is slightly different

Back