• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gotze???

This season's Eto'o / Moutinho / Schneiderlin / Rivaldo.

Not going to happen. Can see him coming to the PL with a team like City, Chelsea or Arsenal though.

Few stories on newsnow saying this deal is unlikely as bvb firm up their interest but I don't get why Bayern would sell to bvb. I know it worked vice versa for the same player for the same key reason - one year to go on his contract - but surely if Bayern said you can't join bvb, he'd join us rather than wait a year to go to bvb

Few stories on newsnow saying this deal is unlikely as bvb firm up their interest but I don't get why Bayern would sell to bvb. I know it worked vice versa for the same player for the same key reason - one year to go on his contract - but surely if Bayern said you can't join bvb, he'd join us rather than wait a year to go to bvb

I think Bayern feel confident enough that they have enough quality, and that Dortmund will lose enough this summer, for them to feel selling to Dortmund is acceptable at this point. Dortmund and Bayern will never be best buddies but Bayern probably know they'll want a Dortmund player or two again one day and they won't want to completely burn birdges. Bayern have already taken a few dortmund players and are now just throwing them back a bone.

I think Bayern feel confident enough that they have enough quality, and that Dortmund will lose enough this summer, for them to feel selling to Dortmund is acceptable at this point. Dortmund and Bayern will never be best buddies but Bayern probably know they'll want a Dortmund player or two again one day and they won't want to completely burn birdges. Bayern have already taken a few dortmund players and are now just throwing them back a bone.

Hopefully EPL, CL, London and something new appeals to this bloke

Gotze has regressed a bit, similar to Shaqiri, but he's still quality and definitely worth a punt. He was mustard at Dortmund and a world cup winner to boot.

As soon as this story surfaced I thought we were being used as a bargaining tactic. Forces competitors hands quickly.

Don't know the guys personality type which is important for signing players, but he can play a high pressing system similar to ours, and a number of our squad come from the Bundesliga and speak German, so he'd settle easy enough.

I'll keep hope in check until there is at least something to say we are talking with Bayern. A couple of chats with his dad (agent presumably?) mean jack until we are in discussions with the selling club.

Coasting if he goes back to Dortmund probably a bullet dodged.He will have to work harder than he has ever worked if he joins us.I am sure this puts off certain players and so be it.They wouldn't make it anyway.

I wonder what kind of shape those who are calling him fat are in.

I have a bit of jelly belly but I'm not a professional footballer whose job it is to stay in shape whilst earning 100k a week.

I think Gotze himself has admitted he has been out of shape at times. Of course he is not fat, but he does not have the overall fitness levels to be able to keep up with those around him.

Back