• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gorgeous-Kévin Nkoudou

Anyone seen a Skysport report saying a deal for Nkoudou is agreed but a sticking point is Marseille finding a replacement? The report seems to also say that N'Jie wants to stay and 'fight for his place' and also adding to the 'hold up'...can't find this report myself but it was quoted on another Spurs site but without providing a URL...

What? Then what the hell are we signing him for? Now I'm thoroughly confused. :(
Direct it understudy for Lamela.
Defend from the front, win the ball back/stopping the opposition counter.
Then see what you can do or find someone like Dembele to drive the ball forward, Alli/Eriksen to create, Kane/Jansen.

Essentially a defender from the front!

Direct it understudy for Lamela.
Defend from the front, win the ball back/stopping the opposition counter.
Then see what you can do or find someone like Dembele to drive the ball forward, Alli/Eriksen to create, Kane/Jansen.

Essentially a defender from the front!

Actually in my opinion, an option for Lamela or to play with Lamela

- Quicker than Lamela, more two footed than Lamela
- Similar to Lamela (before we signed him) in that he can take on man, score goals.

Looking at video, I would agree he's an early Lennon MK2 (not quite Lennon at his best) with more goal upside.

Really not sure about all the comments re "he doesn't fit our system" and "we don't play conventional wingers", are these the same people who are going to complain about no plan B?

Fast, direct, young wide player with a goal threat? at a decent price? yes thank you very much.

Anyone seen a Skysport report saying a deal for Nkoudou is agreed but a sticking point is Marseille finding a replacement? The report seems to also say that N'Jie wants to stay and 'fight for his place' and also adding to the 'hold up'...can't find this report myself but it was quoted on another Spurs site but without providing a URL...

Chadli? Pritchard? Oduwa?

This is it

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...cement-for-spurs-target-georges-kevin-nkoudou

Very interesting because they claim we want to keep Njie as well as sign Nk!

Starting to struggle to understand our midfield options going into next season... Chadli amongst others must be on their way out I guess

This is it

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...cement-for-spurs-target-georges-kevin-nkoudou

Starting to struggle to understand our midfield options going into next season... Chadli amongst others must be on their way out I guess

Thanks for finding that!
Hmm, i like the sound of N'Jie and his determination.

However, if we are buying Nkoudou AND keeping N'Jie AND also seemingly eager to buy Malli (who apparently was a guest last season at a match at WHL) then perhaps we are letting at least 2/3 go: Chadli, Pritchard..and.........Eriksen??

Has he been in any of the pre-season photos or taken part in the matches?? (I'm being lazy and ignorant on that last question...so many thanks in advance to anyone who has the effort to look and check)

This is it

I think Lamela, Eriksen and Son are our guaranteed WFs, with either this guy or Njie going to be the 4th. I think Chadli and probably Pritchard are finding their next clubs at the moment.

Thanks for finding that!
Hmm, i like the sound of N'Jie and his determination.

However, if we are buying Nkoudou AND keeping N'Jie AND also seemingly eager to buy Malli (who apparently was a guest last season at a match at WHL) then perhaps we are letting at least 2/3 go: Chadli, Pritchard..and.........Eriksen??

Has he been in any of the pre-season photos or taken part in the matches?? (I'm being lazy and ignorant on that last question...so many thanks in advance to anyone who has the effort to look and check)

I think there could be a photo superinjunction on Eriksen over the summer, because it's when he gets his transplants done

I think Lamela, Eriksen and Son are our guaranteed WFs, with either this guy or Njie going to be the 4th. I think Chadli and probably Pritchard are finding their next clubs at the moment.

But the report claims we are looking at having both Nj and Nk in the squad.

Perhaps Nj will be more seen as a third striker option for the season ahead.

So one player has a haircut and posts pictures saying he is on the way to sign for us; another goes through hair transplants and self-bans himself from having any pictures of himself posted (on his way to sign elsewhere??)

:eek:

I think there could be a photo superinjunction on Eriksen over the summer, because it's when he gets his transplants done
He has had them done already, he had plenty of time once the season ended and per season started.

And he has already been pictured with Wanyama in the gym

But not featured in any games afaik

I never knew Eriksen had transplants before, don't seem to work very well. He gets thinner by the season.

Back