• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gorgeous-Kévin Nkoudou

Nkoudou to chel$ea might explain Mitchel resigning? Frustration at the deal breaking down or some conflict in approach within Spurs that saw us lose out? Frustration and fall out...? Not the first time chel$se have trumpted us of course.

It does seem odd that he has supposedly been holed up in London for the past few weeks, waiting to complete the transfer, rather than continuing to do some training, even if just light duty, with Marseilles. Seems he will have a lot of work to do to catch up and meet Poch's required high fitness levels - if he ever makes it over the threshold of Hotspur Way.

To avoid a training ground injury, that may scupper the deal?

Dunno, but you're right though. It does seem a bit odd...

Well, I'm sure we're not the only club that can turn a seemingly peripheral, cheap, risk-free addition into an exasperatingly long-drawn out saga that makes it appear like we're required to move mountains and erect world-spanning colossi to do something that really shouldn't take that sort of effort...but we're certainly no slouches at it, if this transfer's any indicator. :)

Well, I'm sure we're not the only club that can turn a seemingly peripheral, cheap, risk-free addition into an exasperatingly long-drawn out saga that makes it appear like we're required to move mountains and erect world-spanning colossi to do something that really shouldn't take that sort of effort...but we're certainly no slouches at it, if this transfer's any indicator. :)

Comparable in length to a DubaiSpur sentence. :D

This isn't a key signing for us, so we have the luxury of time.

Some people will say it was if it doesn't happen, the media changed his status from an unknown when we were first interested to a vital signing when things stalled and the flock followed.

Mea culpa. :) I'm still unsure as to the need for N'Koudou, but it isn't comparable to any delay in filling a position we badly need filled, so I'm not as fussed either. Would be nice to have a quality AM come in, though.

Wow well done son you have actually managed to have a moan without writing a " War and Peace" effort. :p

Back