• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

With all respect, not many posters on this board are going to go after a mod the same way they'd go after a regular poster.

Whoa there cheese tits... Go after Mick? Personally I liked the bloke but he could start an argument with a reflection in a puddle. I've never seen anyone go after Mick, just cowering away after they've been singled out.

I worked it a long time ago, do not post weird brick except in the vice den and don't call anyone anything that might be considered offensive and your fine and dandy, the mods are not all that serious they just don't like people to pick on others.

Makes sense to me, this situation has always struck me as a weird on. I have been on several forums over the years and its always the same, those who can not debate with other posters in a respectful manner and end up getting banned always blame the Mods.

The weird thing is we can all overstep the mark sometimes and if we get modded then we should make sure we do not do so again, those who get repeat bans usually do so for a reason and its usually because they are unable to accept that they have overstepped the mark.

I dont think Mick ever really tried to debate, he was more intent on belittling posters, in fact I think he was a WUM supreme, I enjoyed reading his posts though, so long Mick.

He was an attention seeker then and this thread is a prime example of still being one now. You can bet your last pound he didnt leave after posting, he will be reading every single one of these replies.
He was and still is one of the most obnoxious up his own arse people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

I would love to really say what I think of him.

aqifn7

That's just out of order!

I mean, making Modric dance on his own in that alleyway on the left like that.....

I dont think Mick ever really tried to debate, he was more intent on belittling posters, in fact I think he was a WUM supreme, I enjoyed reading his posts though, so long Mick.

=D>

this part made me laugh

"I can't stand the aggressive flimflam spouted by some of the posters on here, or the keyboard warriors or internet tough guys"

oh-really-.jpg

Yes, I saw that once I posted my comment.
But IMO their pro-Redknapp stance had nothing to do with it. The problem lies in not being able to accept that perhaps, just perhaps, not everyone shares the same view, and that this in itself is not enough to mark people as hypocrites, ignorant, haters or any of the other sometimes hysterical reactions genuine counterpoints would receive. Sorry mate, for all the criticism mods get on this board, the one thing they all have in common is the desire to have a forum where people can be passionate, strong and enjoy debate without it getting personal. That has always been the MO. I think suggesting otherwise makes it seem as though there is zero tolerance for anything other than a single viewpoint with regards to management, and sorry mate, that simply isn't accurate.

Agree with this. More than any other trait, when someone is able to back down and admit they are wrong gets more kudos from me than someone that cannot, especially when the discussion doesn't involve myself but reading from afar. No one is that perfect to always be right.

Agree with this. More than any other trait, when someone is able to back down and admit they are wrong gets more kudos from me than someone that cannot, especially when the discussion doesn't involve myself but reading from afar. No one is that perfect to always be right.

=D>
On the money!!!

I shall miss schooling Mick in what is politically correct and acceptable nowadays.

And I'm equally sure he'll miss the lessons.

Wallah!

He was an attention seeker then and this thread is a prime example of still being one now. You can bet your last pound he didnt leave after posting, he will be reading every single one of these replies.
He was and still is one of the most obnoxious up his own arse people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Spot on. This forum will be better for him leaving.

A shame both Mick and TMK feel the need to quit as they are two of the most knowledgable posters on this board IMO. Also a shame they both got derided for being loyal to our most successful manager in 20 years.

Don't know their asses from their elbows IMO. Good riddance.

Throwing a hissy fit because the majority disagree? Childish bs.

I find the timing ironic as AVB is looking mustard so they seem to have lost their holier than thou high horse positions.

Ta ta!!

on the money.

Don't know their asses from their elbows IMO. Good riddance.

Throwing a hissy fit because the majority disagree? Childish bs.

I find the timing ironic as AVB is looking mustard so they seem to have lost their holier than thou high horse positions.

Ta ta!!

Generally most agree with them. There is a set very vocal group of people on here who disagree and time after time look stupid but all stick together with their football manager knowledge of how to play football.

As for AVB looking mustard... steady on... i hope we can say that soon but so far most PL performances have been brick, but some positive signs recently. Steve Kean won at OT last year so lets not take 1 result and form a conclusion on that.

Back