• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

I don't understand why anyone would complain about another poster on here. It's the internet, grow a pair.

Come back mick, you're one of the few keepin' it real around here. Don't let the mods getcha down.

seriously mick, this is how the world turns today on the internet. don't think you'll any forum different.

this place will be worse off without you, but soon enough someone from somewhere will fill the void.

and the cycle of cyberlife continues.

but if it makes you feel better to leave, take heart to know that your views were at least appreciated by some!

Good luck Mick (and MK?)

Irrespective of differences and dislikes people have on this board, the one reason we are all a part of it is our love for Tottenham Hotspur. It is unfortunate that posters feel they can no longer contribute, for whatever reason.

I will be sad to see you go and I will miss the epic bantz both you and MK provided. As a certain football manjah once said, 'we always need a few characters raaand the place' ;)

All the best (and perhaps hear from you on here in the future)

Raman

aqifn7

edit : opps wrong thread

Enjoy the season. AvB will lead us to greatness.

Last edited:
shame, i like Mick's posts.

hope he comes back... funnily enough, was just thinking the other day that i hadn't seen him around for a while.

i'll always remember you man-behind-bars avatar, Mick. never a truer word...

I hope you reconsider Mick got involved in some of the most passionate and interesting debates on here. will miss reading your unique and honest point of view

Aurevoir Mick. You will be missed. I think we had one heated discussiont but then I realised you werent being aggressive or malicious, just being a true Spurs fan. Hope you come back soon.

GGG

Back