• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Sorry to hear that mate, happened to that in my darts game, I am getting better of it now I have gone back to the game but its tough, its hard when you zero in on a target, that fear of missing it overcomes ability to take a shot or throw a dart, its a git.

Let us know how the books is pal

Just an update . Really enjoyed the book.

Had a couple hours practice and seeing improvement.
Think just sticking to the technique that the book sets out has helped massively. Was sceptical but works.

Anyone with short game woes the fella that wrote the book just done an hours lesson on YouTube with Rick Sheils . Well worth a watch.

Just an update . Really enjoyed the book.

Had a couple hours practice and seeing improvement.
Think just sticking to the technique that the book sets out has helped massively. Was sceptical but works.

Anyone with short game woes the fella that wrote the book just done an hours lesson on YouTube with Rick Sheils . Well worth a watch.
That video lesson is epic, the podcast is really good too
Would love to go to Woburn for a lesson with that chap but I doubt I could afford it

Just ordered the book off Amazon
Am off to Hanbury Manor in the morning, can't wait, weather looks perfect for golf, nice and warm but not too hot
Do love these 2 day golf breaks with my pals, life is hectic these days and don't see enough of my pals so will be great to see them tomorrow and Monday

That video lesson is epic, the podcast is really good too
Would love to go to Woburn for a lesson with that chap but I doubt I could afford it
Marky . Purchase the book. Honestly been by my side in park or Range and has really helped it’s so clearly written and gives good step by step.

Lost my long game on the 15th today. 30 points up to there. Centre of fairway and could not find a swing again for last four holes. Weird game way that happens.

Just ordered the book off Amazon
Am off to Hanbury Manor in the morning, can't wait, weather looks perfect for golf, nice and warm but not too hot
Do love these 2 day golf breaks with my pals, life is hectic these days and don't see enough of my pals so will be great to see them tomorrow and Monday
Ah enjoy. Never played there but heard it’s lovely. Played the New course at Essendon today. Lovely track.

Going on a golf day to Ely City next Sunday. Never played there before. Always nice to play new tracks.

Marky . Purchase the book. Honestly been by my side in park or Range and has really helped it’s so clearly written and gives good step by step.

Lost my long game on the 15th today. 30 points up to there. Centre of fairway and could not find a swing again for last four holes. Weird game way that happens.
Just ordered it, it comes on Monday

Yeh somedays it can feel so right then just go or alternatively it can come back, my game normally revolves around my tempo,if my tempo is good I swing well and hit the ball well

Just ordered it, it comes on Monday

Yeh somedays it can feel so right then just go or alternatively it can come back, my game normally revolves around my tempo,if my tempo is good I swing well and hit the ball well

That’s something I do need to work on. Tempo is so important.

Enjoy the book and hope you go well tomorrow !

That’s something I do need to work on. Tempo is so important.

Enjoy the book and hope you go well tomorrow !

What's the book?
Don’t tend to watch videos or read books as it fries my head but I'm really struggling at the moment.
Only playing once a week and no practice at all, which you just can't do, but I'm hitting the worst I've ever hit at the moment.

What's the book?
Don’t tend to watch videos or read books as it fries my head but I'm really struggling at the moment.
Only playing once a week and no practice at all, which you just can't do, but I'm hitting the worst I've ever hit at the moment.
3 Releases: The Short Game System: Transform Your Technique & Thinking https://a.co/d/0VJMuv3

Really good book. It’s simple to follow. Do check the video as well .

Hope it helps . Honestly has helped my short game.

Some come out of this badly. Rory basically went on attack for the PGA and now looks a fool. Nicholas said those that went over are no longer golfers and now he has tournaments in his name sharing the tour. Bad look IMO

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back