• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Nice ! I need a new driver. Having sorted Irons and Wedges last Summer need to upgrade Driver , 3 Wood and 3 Hybrid.

After seeing all the reviews the ping is the one I’m looking to first.
I can't praise my 425 enough, it's brilliant and looking forward to hitting the new version
It helps to have a friend who has a fitting centre as I can go and try everything out with no obligation to buy

I can't praise my 425 enough, it's brilliant and looking forward to hitting the new version
It helps to have a friend who has a fitting centre as I can go and try everything out with no obligation to buy
What a result that is . I tried the 425 but did not purchase the noise it makes is horrid. Really put me off . Sorted now so defo in the market for the 430.

I watch a LOT of golf coach videos on youtube;
I thought this one was interesting and different, because they have measured hundreds of pro and amateur swings and have the data to meticulously compare swings.

It does get very complex and bogged down in minutiae but that is kinda the point; e.g. you might think you are working on shallowing the club in the right way, but many amateurs are overcomplicating a very simple move.

Perhaps this is the next step in coaching; we already have trackman etc but it can be more useful to monitor our own body moves, rather than looking at where the ball happened to go this time (off a perfect lie, on astroturf, after 10 swings with the same club)

I played early on Friday morning for the 1st time since last September
Obviously a bit rusty but was pretty pleased with how I swung it
Brought some decent waterproofs and was amazed how warm they kept me, if anything with carrying by about the 5th I got too hot

Quite enjoyed watching this, could be a fun series to watch

Tried to make an effort with LIVE golf but find it hard to navigate. You can't really watch it as its not on a main broadcast and when you check the scores all you get is a team format score and have to go round a clunky website to find individual scores.

Can't see it lasting TBH, its just not that accessible

Tried to make an effort with LIVE golf but find it hard to navigate. You can't really watch it as its not on a main broadcast and when you check the scores all you get is a team format score and have to go round a clunky website to find individual scores.

It's brick

Don't promote this Saudi brick, boycooouuuttt it

Watched a few clips of Bale playing in the amateur tournament the other week, he's ridiculously good. The flag was right.

Anyone watching the Netflix documentary?
Really enjoying it but its nuts.
Joel dahmen, guy could be spurs player.
Koepka, ditch the gf mate.
Ian poulter, £33m, fudge me.

Anyone watching the Netflix documentary?
Really enjoying it but its nuts.
Joel dahmen, guy could be spurs player.
Koepka, ditch the gf mate.
Ian poulter, £33m, fudge me.
Yeh watched the first 3 today, found some of it decent, gets abit boring in places. But agree with all you say, made me laugh about players going to LIV for better money when a middle of the road winner like Poulter had so much already, only 3 PGA wins, ridiculous. then again you can see how much cash they burn through.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Yeh watched the first 3 today, found some of it decent, gets abit boring in places. But agree with all you say, made me laugh about players going to LIV for better money when a middle of the road winner like Poulter had so much already, only 3 PGA wins, ridiculous. then again you can see how much cash they burn through.

Also watched faldo interview with nicklaus, nicklaus had £7m in career earnings, bloody hell.
Totally against liv but the pga has a damn cheek imho with the money they make.

Also watched faldo interview with nicklaus, nicklaus had £7m in career earnings, bloody hell.
Totally against liv but the pga has a damn cheek imho with the money they make.
That's on my watch list for the weekend, seen loads of clips

Back